Coaches
Donnie Gray —*Clay County
John Bond — Cumberland
Jim Rains — Whitley County
Willard Farris — Corbin
E.R. “Doc” Gray — Harlan
Greg Parrett — Jackson County
Larry Anderson — Williamsburg, Whitley County
The only thing I would change is add Macy Morris and Blair Green, and remove Larry Anderson.
You have to be out of high school at least five years. Morris, Green and Brock will be there soon.
You need to change williamsburg from anderson to rains.

Whitley should add peace adkins to the list. No problem with Taylor being there. Probably the best all around player ever at Whitley
insideinfo Wrote:The only thing I would change is add Macy Morris and Blair Green, and remove Larry Anderson.

Not a big fan of anderson either but he has every right to be in the list. Take him off then Farris should go to.
Bolt Wrote:You need to change williamsburg from anderson to rains.

Whitley should add peace adkins to the list. No problem with Taylor being there. Probably the best all around player ever at Whitley

Anderson coached at Williamsburg before going to Whitley. Rains won State Championship at Whitley. After retirement he coached at Williamsburg.
This is a good list. Kim Mays was sensational, better athlete than Maci Morris (no offense to her). And John Bond, I think HCS will back me up on this, was a great coach.
Van Hagar Wrote:This is a good list. Kim Mays was sensational, better athlete than Maci Morris (no offense to her). And John Bond, I think HCS will back me up on this, was a great coach.

John Bond IS a great coach. I can't understand why someone is not utilizing him as an assistant.
Yes, Bond was the best coach in the region for many years. I think Bond and Gray were the two most obvious choices - locks in my book. Basil Mills had a great run in the 70s at Cawood (five straight district titles and one region)