Poll: Who Should Start For The Bengals
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Joseph and O'Neal
66.67%
Joseph and Hall
16.67%
Hall and O'Neal
16.67%
Other
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Should Start Corner For The Bengals.....
O'Neal is pissing people off, and, in my opinion, he's on the bottom of his game since his '05 Pro Bowl.

O'Neal didn't attend any of the voluntary minicamp sessions this past week, and it's not working out too well for him. I think that you start Hall and Joseph and let their youth and explosiveness work wonders for us.

Thoughts?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:O'Neal is pissing people off, and, in my opinion, he's on the bottom of his game since his '05 Pro Bowl.

O'Neal didn't attend any of the voluntary minicamp sessions this past week, and it's not working out too well for him. I think that you start Hall and Joseph and let their youth and explosiveness work wonders for us.

Thoughts?

I voted for Joseph and O'neal B and let me explain. We both know what O'neal is capable of IF he gets his act together and the experience factor.

Now having said that, if he doesn't get his ass in gear and crawl out of Marvins doghouse, go with Hall. Throw him in there and tell O'neal to get lost. We put up with his crap last year and his margin of error is mighty thin. I can easily go back and change my vote.....lol.
Bengal Cat Wrote:I voted for Joseph and O'neal B and let me explain. We both know what O'neal is capable of IF he gets his act together and the experience factor.

Now having said that, if he doesn't get his ass in gear and crawl out of Marvins doghouse, go with Hall. Throw him in there and tell O'neal to get lost. We put up with his crap last year and his margin of error is mighty thin. I can easily go back and change my vote.....lol.

I think we're past the time for even taking the risk with O'Neal..... I say tell him to go to hell.

Nobody else has any thoughts on the matter?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I voted for Jonathon Joseph and Deltha O'Neal.

O'Neal is one of the numerous Bengals that have had had off the field problems, and he along with other players need to grow up. Its ridiculous now, and has been, but thats besides the point. They both can handle the the corner positon pretty well. I've always thought the LB's where the ones that couldn't guard a TE or WR.
I think we are in pretty good shape at Corner. But the one thing that would help the corners out more than anything is a good pass rush. Let any NFL QB stand back there without pressure and he will pick any secondary apart.
o'neal has something to prove after last year , let him prove his worth this year and have a nice year and throw him to the curb the next year
Related article regarding O'neal. I guess time will tell.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6077