Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5)Kentucky 71 (19)LSU 73
LSU wins on a tip-in at Rupp. Oof.
Wade makes an adjustment at half and Cal doesn't counter. Plus, missed FT's didn't help.
Axel Foley Wrote:Wade makes an adjustment at half and Cal doesn't counter. Plus, missed FT's didn't help.
Agreed. Most people are focusing on that last play, but the fact of the matter is we shouldn’t give up an 8-point halftime lead at home.
Van Hagar Wrote:Agreed. Most people are focusing on that last play, but the fact of the matter is we shouldn’t give up an 8-point halftime lead at home.

You are absolutely correct.
Axel Foley Wrote:Wade makes an adjustment at half and Cal doesn't counter. Plus, missed FT's didn't help.

what was the adjustment?
When is the last time LSU beat us at home?
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:When is the last time LSU beat us at home?

February 28, 2009. Prior to that, 1989.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:February 28, 2009. Prior to that, 1989.
Thanks, I couldn't recall and its been so long is why
This was a bad loss. If you're UK, you can't lose this game at home.
FoSho Wrote:This was a bad loss. If you're UK, you can't lose this game at home.

It's a quadrant 1 game, losing at home is always bad, but I think this game has a more adverse effect on SEC tournament seeding than it does NCAA tournament seeding.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It's a quadrant 1 game, losing at home is always bad, but I think this game has a more adverse effect on SEC tournament seeding than it does NCAA tournament seeding.

I don't tinl this team can get on the 1 line but a 2 is all up to us
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I don't tinl this team can get on the 1 line but a 2 is all up to us

2 or 3, not much difference however a 4 would see them with a sweet sixteen exit this year imo.
Rainingthrees Wrote:2 or 3, not much difference however a 4 would see them with a sweet sixteen exit this year imo.

That’s exactly right. Being a 2 or 3, almost no difference, and we would really have to struggle the rest of the way to drop to a 4, imo.
Looking at remaining schedules, LSU has the easiest road to winning SEC reg season crown