Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to the lake? NEED TO READ
Army Corps bans cliff jumping at Dewey, Fishtrap, Paintsville, Yatesville, Flannagan and about a dozen more lakes :
http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news/vaapw...-0088.html
I don't think it'll stop because of this though. You'd have to pay me quite a bit of money to jump anyway into fishtrap lake. Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL, I did it they other day for the first time in my life and about drowned! I will never do it again.
warriorpride Wrote:LOL, I did it they other day for the first time in my life and about drowned! I will never do it again.

I hope you didn't drown or that's a whole other interesting topic we need to discuss. :eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've done it at Paintsville lake. There are tons of spots to do it there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've done it at Paintsville lake. There are tons of spots to do it there.
Same with Yatesville. Suicide rock is there, and there have been some people to get hurt. Its a very high rock though. But the other ones are just fine I do believe.
I did it at Paintsville just friday and then on saturday they closed them? I think it's a major blow to a lot of younger people. There was barely anything to do before.. and there really isn't anything now.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've done it at Paintsville lake. There are tons of spots to do it there.

Yeah I went there a few weeks back and jumped off them for the first time ever and it was pretty kool, except my foot bled for awhile when I made contact with the water, lol. But on the other hand this is something I probably wouldnt do again.
Lake Cumberland has some AWSOME spots my friends and I go there every summer
Hell with em. I won't dive off the cliffs, I'll jump off the cliffs.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Lake Cumberland has some AWSOME spots my friends and I go there every summer
Does Lake Cumberland still have those spots with the water levels down???