Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANOTHER UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR....Say goodbye to JBS
Was told today by a very good source of Hazard, Tate Cox was inrolling at Hazard for next year, His family just bought a house in Woodland Park just a few mintues away from Hazard High School, I know there is many rumors floatin around but this one is true Tate Cox inrolled at Hazard today, Should be a great replacment for Hicks.
Well dandy, lookout for Hazard this year, I knew he wouldn't hang around JBS too long, and I don't see Garrison being there much longer.
Well I guess the Valley rumor is over
This is probably wishful thinking on most peoples part but Cox will not be at Hazard next year under any circumstances. People can waste their time with rumors on here if they want but this will not happen.
uk96 Wrote:This is probably wishful thinking on most peoples part but Cox will not be at Hazard next year under any circumstances. People can waste their time with rumors on here if they want but this will not happen.
Would be a good team. with the best coach in the region .
We will see!
Well, anyone have any info on the truth to this thread?
Is there any proof that he tranferred to hazard
i can confirm this , this will be the most highly contested transfer in a long time by many people.... i hope he gets eligable if this is the truth but there are many people in knott county who dont want to see him get eligable
If his family truly moved, there will be no problem at all with him being eligable.
All-American Lineman Wrote:Well I guess the Valley rumor is over

it wasnt really a rumor they were actually at valley one day...to check the school out!
MVP2 Wrote:Was told today by a very good source of Hazard, Tate Cox was inrolling at Hazard for next year, His family just bought a house in Woodland Park just a few mintues away from Hazard High School, I know there is many rumors floatin around but this one is true Tate Cox inrolled at Hazard today, Should be a great replacment for Hicks.
Unless your "very good source" wants to post himself along with a little proof , this thread is going to be labled "Another Rumor"

BTW, I have a source at Hazard HS that I will check with Tuesday morning and if this post is false, someone will be suspended for posting false information.

I, and several other members, are getting very tired of unsustantiated rumors being posted by those who are doing nothing but tossing around falsehoods for fun.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Unless your "very good source" wants to post himself along with a little proof , this thread is going to be labled "Another Rumor"

BTW, I have a source at Hazard HS that I will check with Tuesday morning and if this post is false, someone will be suspended for posting false information.

I, and several other members, are getting very tired of unsustantiated rumors being posted by those who are doing nothing but tossing around falsehoods for fun.

Well, I dont mean to start so much drama out of this I mean i just heard this from a good source.
Well I hope this is true, It would be smart on his part to go where Big Al is instead of staying at JBS.
uk96 Wrote:This is probably wishful thinking on most peoples part but Cox will not be at Hazard next year under any circumstances. People can waste their time with rumors on here if they want but this will not happen.
Then what is your source of knowing this??????
I, like FOX am getting sick and tired of all this stuff being posted on here. First off it makes the site look bad by posting false information on here, and it could get the member(s) that post it in alot of trouble albeit suspension or banning. True or not true, all of this is getting old and getting old very quickly!
-STATS- Wrote:I, like FOX am getting sick and tired of all this stuff being posted on here. First off it makes the site look bad by posting false information on here, and it could get the member(s) that post it in alot of trouble albeit suspension or banning. True or not true, all of this is getting old and getting old very quickly!

I second that !!!!!!!!!!!
So, SO AGREE GUYS!
Hahah...um i live in woodland park in hazard. Noone has bought a house there in the last 6 months. Tate Cox could be coming to Hazard, but i kno he doesnt live in woodland park..lol