Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions on Magoffin's Team Next Season
They will have a good team, nothing like they had last year but it won't be so bad. They have Ashley Hall, Adams, Prater, Minix, and other girls who saw plenty of playing time as well. Some arent practicing right now due to volleyball but it won't hurt them one bit once they return.
I disagree. I believe magoffin will be a really good TEAM this year. They might not have as much talent but a better TEAM!
I agree 100%. Any team they face this season will have to take them serious. This is a team that has a determined attitude and the ability to make a run at the 15th. Might be a little slow out of the gate, but will be a contender down the final stretch of the season. 15th BEWARE!
the lady hornets will still be the top team in the district...top 5 region
Magoffin 2nd behind JC
Hall, Minix, Powers, Adams will haft to play their A game every night for the Lady Hornets to continue their success. The bench must come in and play big time minutes. Yet the coaching staff must be patient with the players who have very little expierence. Besides the 4 players mentioned, very few Lady Hornets have seen minutes at the varsity level.
Hornet Nation Wrote:Hall, Minix, Powers, Adams will haft to play their A game every night for the Lady Hornets to continue their success. The bench must come in and play big time minutes. Yet the coaching staff must be patient with the players who have very little expierence. Besides the 4 players mentioned, very few Lady Hornets have seen minutes at the varsity level.

You must have overlooked one that has seen quite a few Varsity minutes, that is Felicia Prater. She has seen more varisty minutes than Minix has. Furthermore the bench will be ready when their number is called. Bryanna Marshall, didn't see much Varsity time due to an injury that sidelined her for almost the entire season. Had she not received that injury, who knows, she may have been seen in the starting line up, but reality suggests that she would have seen equal minutes as Adams. She is a tough competitor that will rise to the challenge of getting healthy and in shape for her team. You go Punky.
Has Adams healed from her knee injury over the summer? Is she ready to go?
eaglehoops Wrote:Has Adams healed from her knee injury over the summer? Is she ready to go?

When was it hurt???? News to all of us. I think you might be confused about who was hurt.