Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 67 Cordia 62
Final
Wow. Surprised by the close score and having to come from behind.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Wow. Surprised by the close score and having to come from behind.

90% of Cordia scoring tonight came off driving layups and they missed about 50% of their layups :truestory: Corbin shot good from the free throw line down the stretch and Cordia didn’t another :truestory: Glad I went good game. :Cheerlead
I am not at all surprised Cordia has a young team just 1 senior if they hadn't had a couple of players transfer before the season they would be really good. They have probably the best palyer in the region sitting at perry with no shot at getting elidigible and all he has to do is enroll back at Cordia and he is elidigible immediately. But he is listening to scumbags that keep telling him every week he is gonna be elidigible next week the kid won't bounce a ball this year. That being said Cordia has been right there in just about every game just a break or two and they 12-2 instead of 2-12. Corbin as usual got some cooking down the stretch but if Cordia would have shot 50% from the free throw lin they win. They are extremely talented team that I think nobody want to draw come tournament time.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:I am not at all surprised Cordia has a young team just 1 senior if they hadn't had a couple of players transfer before the season they would be really good. They have probably the best palyer in the region sitting at perry with no shot at getting elidigible and all he has to do is enroll back at Cordia and he is elidigible immediately. But he is listening to scumbags that keep telling him every week he is gonna be elidigible next week the kid won't bounce a ball this year. That being said Cordia has been right there in just about every game just a break or two and they 12-2 instead of 2-12. Corbin as usual got some cooking down the stretch but if Cordia would have shot 50% from the free throw lin they win. They are extremely talented team that I think nobody want to draw come tournament time.

I agree about them never getting eligible. After the Harmon case, I don't think you can have a ounce of shade about your transfer and get eligible. I really like the Pringle kid. Kid could start on any team in the state. How did he do tonight?
Cordia is way better than what their record would lead you to believe. Will be a huge threat come regional time..I agree, don't think anybody will want to draw them first round. Very quick, and athletic team
inexperienced coach. I say if Stacy was on the sideline the record would be 5-7games better in the win column.