Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 67 Morgan County 59
Final
Nice win for Knox Central
I hope Knox Central plays another ranked team down the road in the tournament. It's hard to get a read on KC with their schedule. Clay County is probably the highest ranked team they have played so far.
rojas Wrote:I hope Knox Central plays another ranked team down the road in the tournament. It's hard to get a read on KC with their schedule. Clay County is probably the highest ranked team they have played so far.

I agree. This same Morgan team went into overtime with Phelps, so hard to say it's a good win. Does anyone know who Knox plays Friday?
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:I agree. This same Morgan team went into overtime with Phelps, so hard to say it's a good win. Does anyone know who Knox plays Friday?

Webster County
rojas Wrote:I hope Knox Central plays another ranked team down the road in the tournament. It's hard to get a read on KC with their schedule. Clay County is probably the highest ranked team they have played so far.

They really are hard to get a read on. I believe their game with Clay was early in the year and they have improved since then while Clay seems to have fallen this week.
I think they matchup well with South. Ramey and Cromer vs Patterson and Adams. I think KC has the advantage with Martin in the paint. On paper KC looks like they have the size and speed to matchup with SL, but will they prove that when it counts is the question.