Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort 71 South Laurel 64
Final
According to south fans some players were out 8 quarters of this game and some playing at 21 1/2 percent also worst officiated game of the year.
TIGERZ Wrote:According to south fans some players were out 8 quarters of this game and some playing at 21 1/2 percent also worst officiated game of the year.

62-48, now go brush that tooth
Frankfort waxed the gargantuan metropolis that is London who has the most extravagant New Years ball drop in the world complete with funnel cakes and hair coloring. Hard to believe a small school like Frankfort can compete with the 0 percent drug or crime rate city that is LONDON. Far superior to the small one tooth clan people of measley ole Manchester that is an incredible far far insanely long haul of 21 miles down the never ending Hal Rodgers Parkway.
Anyway back to basketball hope the Rainey kid is okay and good luck next time
TIGERZ Wrote:Frankfort waxed the gargantuan metropolis that is London who has the most extravagant New Years ball drop in the world complete with funnel cakes and hair coloring. Hard to believe a small school like Frankfort can compete with the 0 percent drug or crime rate city that is LONDON. Far superior to the small one tooth clan people of measley ole Manchester that is an incredible far far insanely long haul of 21 miles down the never ending Hal Rodgers Parkway.

Pretty pathetic when you have to wait for another team to beat someone you can't beat. Quiet as a church mouse after the 50th district beat you by 28 in one week.
TIGERZ Wrote:Frankfort waxed the gargantuan metropolis that is London who has the most extravagant New Years ball drop in the world complete with funnel cakes and hair coloring. Hard to believe a small school like Frankfort can compete with the 0 percent drug or crime rate city that is LONDON. Far superior to the small one tooth clan people of measley ole Manchester that is an incredible far far insanely long haul of 21 miles down the never ending Hal Rodgers Parkway.

If you followed HS basketball, you would know Frankfort also “waxed” Henry Clay. Frankfort is also one of the top five teams in the 11th.
Any more excuses? Clay had already beat Corbin this year and weren’t healthy either game they lost with starters not even playing the entire game but you want to brag that’s fine more power to you but taking a loss today does make me smile I’d be lying if I said otherwise.
TIGERZ Wrote:Any more excuses? Clay had already beat Corbin this year and weren’t healthy either game they lost with starters not even playing the entire game but you want to brag that’s fine more power to you but taking a loss today does make me smile I’d be lying if I said otherwise.

Clay has never been healthy when they've lost. I'll let you in on a secret though. Clay has 0% chance of beating Knox, South, or Corbin in a meaningful game. If they draw North first game of district, my money would be on North as well. But there's always next year. Hasn't that become Clay's moto?
TIGERZ Wrote:Any more excuses? Clay had already beat Corbin this year and weren’t healthy either game they lost with starters not even playing the entire game but you want to brag that’s fine more power to you but taking a loss today does make me smile I’d be lying if I said otherwise.

I said Frankfort was a fast and athletic team that beat Henry Clay earlier.

Of course you’re smiling, but it takes another team from up north to do what Clay fails miserably at- beating South.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Clay has never been healthy when they've lost. I'll let you in on a secret though. Clay has 0% chance of beating Knox, South, or Corbin in a meaningful game. If they draw North first game of district, my money would be on North as well. But there's always next year. Hasn't that become Clay's moto?

Don’t drop the name on Tigerz, I enjoy busting this guy’s chops
I normally don’t say anything about officials. Hard job but we had one that I don’t remember him ever blowing a whistle and the other two was just bad or out of position or straight up didn’t want south to win. While saying that if south don’t turn the ball over 20 times 15 being unforced I would guess we win any way. South gave up 71 points I know but our def is getting better and that’s big. 71 come from unforced turnovers that’s fixable and them shooting a lot of fts late cause we had to foul. The 5 sec call was big. We was down 64-62 and ref under goal called 5 seconds on Frankfort other ref never blew his whistle but ran in and over ruled and gave Frankfort a timeout. Big call. Without jj I thought we played pretty well under the circumstances. Cromer and norvell was hammered on several drives and no foul but that’s the way it goes sometimes.
ky playmaker Wrote:I normally don’t say anything about officials. Hard job but we had one that I don’t remember him ever blowing a whistle and the other two was just bad or out of position or straight up didn’t want south to win. While saying that if south don’t turn the ball over 20 times 15 being unforced I would guess we win any way. South gave up 71 points I know but our def is getting better and that’s big. 71 come from unforced turnovers that’s fixable and them shooting a lot of fts late cause we had to foul. The 5 sec call was big. We was down 64-62 and ref under goal called 5 seconds on Frankfort other ref never blew his whistle but ran in and over ruled and gave Frankfort a timeout. Big call. Without jj I thought we played pretty well under the circumstances. Cromer and norvell was hammered on several drives and no foul but that’s the way it goes sometimes.

I sat four rows behind Frankfort’s bench. Baseline ref called the five seconds. The jumbo sized ref was getting worked by Frankfort’s coach, who literally cried all game. Out of position ref came flying up to the scorers table and awarded a timeout to Frankfort’s bench. No whistle, just an after the fact call, totally overruled the baseline ref. Bush league call that beats anything I’ve ever seen.

By the way, what’s the word on JJ’s ankle?
Frankfort is having a great year
I’m not sure what game you were watching. Front court official put his hand up, blowing his whistle for the timeout a good 2 seconds before the 5 second count. The Frankfort coach coached his team and only asked the refs about calls so he could tell his kids what they did. How about just admit that you got beat by a good, athletic basketball team.

Good thing for Clay that Laurel Co and then South and North Laurel were in the 12th region for all those years. The way South has made a habit out of beating Clay, they'd be a lot less banners hanging on those walls.
blue1424 Wrote:Frankfort is having a great year

They are indeed. Very good ball club, just unfortunate to have to be in the region with a powerhouse like Scott Co this season.
Mightyoak Wrote:I’m not sure what game you were watching. Front court official put his hand up, blowing his whistle for the timeout a good 2 seconds before the 5 second count. The Frankfort coach coached his team and only asked the refs about calls so he could tell his kids what they did. How about just admit that you got beat by a good, athletic basketball team.
Whatever I was sitting right there too wasn’t 40 folks in the gym
You must’ve been the person who kept whining at every call the refs made. So sad when you have to make excuses for every loss
Mightyoak Wrote:I’m not sure what game you were watching. Front court official put his hand up, blowing his whistle for the timeout a good 2 seconds before the 5 second count. The Frankfort coach coached his team and only asked the refs about calls so he could tell his kids what they did. How about just admit that you got beat by a good, athletic basketball team.
i have now watched video of it. Ref at mid court never blew a whistle or called time out till 2 seconds after the 5 sec call was called. End of story
But like i said. It’s not reason we lost.
No. The Frankfort coach signals for time and the closest ref acknowledges it right before the baseline official raises his hand for the 5 second call. Situations like that are why there are 3 officials to see all possible areas. Correct call. And I was there with Huntington Prep and have no dog in the fight, just know how the game unfolded.
Nice win for Frankfort. Congrats on the victory.
Mightyoak Wrote:You must’ve been the person who kept whining at every call the refs made. So sad when you have to make excuses for every loss

No, that would be the ghetto Frankfort dude sitting below us. Dude never quit crying, I thought about offering him and your crybaby coach a few tissues
Mightyoak Wrote:No. The Frankfort coach signals for time and the closest ref acknowledges it right before the baseline official raises his hand for the 5 second call. Situations like that are why there are 3 officials to see all possible areas. Correct call. And I was there with Huntington Prep and have no dog in the fight, just know how the game unfolded.

You’re basically lying. The ref that overruled the baseline ref never blew a whistle.

I bet you’re with Huntington Prep, why else would you be on a Kentucky high school message board lol
Fans are putting a lot of stock in Frankfort's home win over Henry Clay. However, I think most are overlooking their losses to North Oldham, Butler and Franklin County.

In my opinion, yesterday's win over South Laurel is their best win of the season. I have seen both South and Henry Clay play and I think SL is better. A road win over South at London is better than a home win over Henry Clay.
rojas Wrote:Fans are putting a lot of stock in Frankfort's home win over Henry Clay. However, I think most are overlooking their losses to North Oldham, Butler and Franklin County.

In my opinion, yesterday's win over South Laurel is their best win of the season. I have seen both South and Henry Clay play and I think SL is better. A road win over South at London is better than a home win over Henry Clay.

Game was played at Southwestern high school. Warrior classic or something.
Because we play all over the country and I like knowing about teams in the places we play. Sorry if u don’t get out much
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Game was played at Southwestern high school. Warrior classic or something.

Thanks. My mistake. Still Frankfort’s best win of the year.