Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Clay County 01-04-19
Clay Scott could be a preview of the state championship and I think it will be closer than what some think on here
TIGERZ Wrote:Clay Scott could be a preview of the state championship and I think it will be closer than what some think on here

Lol. You're trolling skills are slipping. At least make a statement that someone would halfway think you believe.
TIGERZ Wrote:Clay Scott could be a preview of the state championship and I think it will be closer than what some think on here

Confusednicker::hilarious:

Haha, yep.
This will be a close game remember you said it. Confusednicker:
I Like Beer my friends like beer. TongueirateSho
64SUR Wrote:I Like Beer my friends like beer. TongueirateSho

You are your only friend.
Closer than some think doesn’t mean it has to be close. I just find it hilarious that you don’t give clay the respect they deserve. I will say it’s a lot closer than the Scott/South game 😂
TIGERZ Wrote:Closer than some think doesn’t mean it has to be close. I just find it hilarious that you don’t give clay the respect they deserve. I will say it’s a lot closer than the Scott/South game 😂

Probably so. I think Clay will have Scott on the running clock by the second quarter.

😆
TIGERZ Wrote:Closer than some think doesn’t mean it has to be close. I just find it hilarious that you don’t give clay the respect they deserve. I will say it’s a lot closer than the Scott/South game 😂

I guess you are talking to me, Last time I looked at my prediction I had Clay winning by 4, Clay is 14-0 my question to you would you have like me to say Clay by 50pts now that would be hilarious. Good luck to both teams and especially to my Kin folks Connor Farmer :Cheerlead

I would bet a large amount of money on that. Lol. Clays zone will give up 130 points to Scott County.
Either going to this game or Bell vs Knox, haven't decided yet.
64SUR Wrote:I guess you are talking to me, Last time I looked at my prediction I had Clay winning by 4, Clay is 14-0 my question to you would you have like me to say Clay by 50pts now that would be hilarious. Good luck to both teams and especially to my Kin folks Connor Farmer :Cheerlead

I had a grandmother FARMER but you are no kin to me.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:I would bet a large amount of money on that. Lol. Clays zone will give up 130 points to Scott County.

I hope so.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Either going to this game or Bell vs Knox, haven't decided yet.

I hope they lose, too. lol
I am taking North Laurel in a close one. 68-66
Both girls and boys basketball game tonight at Clay County :Cheerlead