Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Head Coach Mark Richt Retires
ESPN is reporting that Miami head coach Mark Richt is retiring. The question is Mark Richt retiring to keep from getting fired? He was getting a lot of heat for Miami finishing the season with a 7-6 record. He is relatively young does college football coach. I would be shocked if he isn't back on the sideline coaching somewhere soon.
A lot of buzz saying Stoops could be their guy. I don’t think he leaves! But I guess it’s possible.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He retired to keep from getting fired IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spud6 Wrote:A lot of buzz saying Stoops could be their guy. I don’t think he leaves! But I guess it’s possible.

The only way our Stoops is in the running , is if Whitley co. Is conducting the search.
Spud6 Wrote:A lot of buzz saying Stoops could be their guy. I don’t think he leaves! But I guess it’s possible.

I hope not.
insideinfo Wrote:The only way our Stoops is in the running , is if Whitley co. Is conducting the search.

:lame: as usual

I say Stoops will define be in consideration.
Jarons Wrote:He retired to keep from getting fired IMO.

You could be right.
Westside Wrote:I say Stoops will define be in consideration.

Who would Kentucky replace him with? Would it be another major setback?