Krohman 8
Davis 6
Barnes 6
Hensley 4
SL
Ramey 33 points 4 dunks
Cromer 19
Norvell 15
Impressive win, probably South’s biggest win in this young season.

Maybe we have a shot against big Clay? Sarcasm intended
Big win on the road for south :Cheerlead
Big win for SL.
Impressive win.
UK1fan Wrote:Bad shooting night for the Pioneers.

Glad to see we have some Northern Kentucky people on here to update us on games up that way. Rare on this site. Almost as rare as the southern posters on BGP. Lol.
UK1fan Wrote:Bad shooting night for the Pioneers.

Tends to happen when you run into a better team........
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Glad to see we have some Northern Kentucky people on here to update us on games up that way. Rare on this site. Almost as rare as the southern posters on BGP. Lol.
Southern posters get kicked off bgp when they don’t like what u say. I was on probation so many times finally told guru to suck it. Well I ain’t no longer allowed on their site. Lol
According to MaxPreps, South Laurel plays Astronaut High School, from Titusville, Fla in the first round of the Nissan Dribble Drive this week. They are 7-2, but don’t really know much about them, or who’s who in Florida, other than a prep team like IMG
Leonards_loser Wrote:Tends to happen when you run into a better team........

I would say about 10 3s for SK rimmed out had nothing to do with who they played.
UK1fan Wrote:I would say about 10 3s for SK rimmed out had nothing to do with who they played.

I actually think the biggest thing that hurt SK was #13 not getting many looks. Every shot he had was off a busted play of some sort. I don't know if I've ever saw that kid miss a 3. I think the defensive effort /execution was more of a factor than either offense.
UK1fan Wrote:I would say about 10 3s for SK rimmed out had nothing to do with who they played.

Honestly, I really like SK, and I think there are the team that will come out of the Eighth. That said, could have been the shots were hurried or guys didn’t really get set
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Honestly, I really like SK, and I think there are the team that will come out of the Eighth. That said, could have been the shots were hurried or guys didn’t really get set

SK has a really good team and plays a exciting style of basketball. They'll be fine.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:SK has a really good team and plays a exciting style of basketball. They'll be fine.

I like them well enough to say that I think they take the Eighth. That’s no small feat considering that Collins and South Oldham possibly stand in the way
Seeing south play every style of basketball imaginable this year. We knew we would have to score in this one. They can run when they need too or grind a 50 point game out. They def already seen about any defensive look teams can throw at them
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:I like them well enough to say that I think they take the Eighth. That’s no small feat considering that Collins and South Oldham possibly stand in the way

They already beat South Oldham.
Sk will half to learn another way to win besides the press and easy shots if they want to win that region. I think they got the talent but like they learned against south. Teams will be ready
Congrats to South. Collins will be a tough out in the 8th.