Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marshall 38 South Florida 20 (Gasparilla Bowl)
Marshall puts 21 in the 1st quarter. Say what you will about Doc Holliday but the man knows how to win bowl games. The Herd finishes the season at 9-4.
Huntington will be extra bike to tonight lol
Marshall controlled this game from start to finish, really impressive effort by the Thundering Herd.
Nice win for Herd.
After going to a Marshall game this year, I’ll never cheer for that bunch. Some of the worst fans ive ever encountered.
Demarcus ware Wrote:After going to a Marshall game this year, I’ll never cheer for that bunch. Some of the worst fans ive ever encountered.

LOL! You have to share some of these stories. I'm a Marshall fan, but have been to one of their games.
Westside Wrote:LOL! You have to share some of these stories. I'm a Marshall fan, but have been to one of their games.
I think i just happened to be there on drunk night, I’m not even joking when i say every person that sat around me was dog ass drunk and about as obnoxious as could be. It was when they played EKU this year. I know people give the opposing team a hard time on the side lines, but my gosh man, this was torture for those players standing there. One EKU player was injured and they brought him inside the tent and the stufff that was being said to that guy was just crazy. They was literally daring players to come close so they could throw something at them. I’m sure they’re some great Marshall fans, just not where i was setting. We ended up leaving halfway thru the 2nd Qtr it was so bad. Just took the fun out of it..I can’t even repeat it on here it was so bad, I’d be banned Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I think i just happened to be there on drunk night, I’m not even joking when i say every person that sat around me was dog ass drunk and about as obnoxious as could be. It was when they played EKU this year. I know people give the opposing team a hard time on the side lines, but my gosh man, this was torture for those players standing there. One EKU player was injured and they brought him inside the tent and the stufff that was being said to that guy was just crazy. They was literally daring players to come close so they could throw something at them. I’m sure they’re some great Marshall fans, just not where i was setting. We ended up leaving halfway thru the 2nd Qtr it was so bad. Just took the fun out of it..I can’t even repeat it on here it was so bad, I’d be banned Confusednicker:

My neighbors are all Marshall Alumn and are great people, however Huntington is just a rough place in general right now . It’s the biggest shopping city within an hour from me and e avoid at all cost . The people are just mean lol . Somethings in the water down there.
Huntington is close to OHIO.
Marshall fans root for The Herd very hard and root against their opponent ever harder.