Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 5 Bath County 4 ( 9 inninng game)
Congrats 2 the hornets down by 1 run in the bottom of the 9th and came back to win.
how does this team, beat a team that beat one of the best teams in the 14th region in hazard. magoffin is not that good they make some mistakes, alot of them. bath was this a fluke or what?
bluegrassrivals_king67 Wrote:how does this team, beat a team that beat one of the best teams in the 14th region in hazard. magoffin is not that good they make some mistakes, alot of them. bath was this a fluke or what?
I was about to say the same thing. How does Bath Co. lose to Magoffin after beating Hazard. Guess it was just a fluke.
FLUKE???? HOW COULD ANY OF YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THEM? Many of you have probably never have even seen the Hornets play this year. All you go by is their record and scores from other games. This is a decent team!!! Yes they struggle at times, but heck folks, this team is loaded with Soph. and Fresh. only 1 senior and only a coouple of Juniors. This team can play well and played Paintsville, Powell Co., Lawrence Co and Johnson Central close for a while before falling apart. They have beaten Breathitt Co. (mercied them)! They have beaten Allen Central this year and the Rebels, not the best this year, but they have beaten Pikeville this year. Magoffin Co. struggles at times, but this is going to be a solid team in the future. In time they will be able to play with these top teams, so don't dog them constantly, give them a break! They are capable and anything can happen.
that was not a fluke magoffin is just that good,magoffin pulled this victory out with contributions from many players especially from sophomore outfielder kyle rudd and thirdbaseman weston hunley. From extremely pissed fan.
I really mad the way poeple diss mg. they think their bad ( phs and jchs) and they aint nuttin but a hound dog.
there was some problems at last nights game bath co. catcher #20 cody something about got whopped by #10 for magoffin and the feller that was catching he needed a hair cut and i think he needs to find scooby doo
Why would you say it was a fluke for. Magoffin has a decent ball team and when they come out ready to play they can beat anyone. Just like they did against bath county.
i know this reply is about 5 months too late, but when bath played them, they had played like 3 games in a row, their ace had broken his arm, and they had to drive like 2 hours to play a game, but magoffin was not as bad as many people think they are..