Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 62 Fleming County 20
Final
Explain 20 points to me from someone there? Did Fleming stall or South play that good on defense tonight.
Congrats to Cards
I would hate to play the 6 teams Fleming co beat. They was 6-1 entering this game. It was like 43-9 at half. And starters didn’t play maybe a total of two quarters if that. Running clock early and south playing everybody kept score down.
Fleming was outta gas. Played a big overtime distract game Friday night just wasn't into the game an south is a good team
South played their biggest rival north laurel fri nite also
Truth be told Fleming is just not very good at basketball. I would hate to see the 6 teams they have beat
Rainingthrees Wrote:Explain 20 points to me from someone there? Did Fleming stall or South play that good on defense tonight.

I think someone said at the game that Fleming never connected on a FG in either the 4th quarter, or entire second half. I’m not sure of that claim, but they were just clearly outmatched.
Most of their kids had quit working on both ends well before the running clock.
They only play 6 kid's an 4 of them played all 36 mins the night before.
everyone has a really bad night once in a while. Lets just think that Maybe Fleming had one of those nights
Fleming just ain’t very good
ky playmaker Wrote:Truth be told Fleming is just not very good at basketball. I would hate to see the 6 teams they have beat

Floyd Central
Menifee County
St. Francis
St. Patrick
Nicholas County
Bath County.
ky playmaker Wrote:Truth be told Fleming is just not very good at basketball. I would hate to see the 6 teams they have beat

You pretty disrespectful about kid's. #23 isn't very good for south he got ate alive aall aau season
jayky Wrote:you pretty disrespectful about kid's. #23 isn't very good for south he got ate alive aall aau season

😳
jayky Wrote:You pretty disrespectful about kid's. #23 isn't very good for south he got ate alive aall aau season

Maybe he shouldn’t say that about Fleming, but saying #23 isn’t any good is hilarious. Kid leads South in points scored and probably one of the top 1-3 in 13th.

Thanks for the eventual thread lock for putting down a student athlete.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Maybe he shouldn’t say that about Fleming, but saying #23 isn’t any good is hilarious. Kid leads South in points scored and probably one of the top 1-3 in 13th.

Thanks for the eventual thread lock for putting down a student athlete.

Yea your right he just put down a whole team. I just kknow out of the 20 10 was scored on him every time to the rim
Someone has started a new account. Lol.