Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Insanity and the 'Resistance' Rage On
Rabid Dems are still busy about their business of cooking up insurmountable troubles for anyone associated with the Trump Administration.

"Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke will leave the Trump administration at the end of the year amid a swirl of federal investigations into his travel, political activity and potential conflicts of interest. Zinke’s move comes as Democrats, who’ve vowed to grill him over his conduct, are about to take control of the House of Representatives, raising the prospect of heightened oversight — and a crush of legal bills from defending himself."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/t...id=UE09DHP

Ryan Zinke attained the rank of Commander for his 22 years of service as a Navy Seal. Seal Team Six in fact, for which he was awarded no less than 11 medals; 2 Bronze Stars, 2 Defense Meritorious Service Medals, 4 Distinguished Meritorious Service Medals, 2 Joint Service Commendation Medals, and the Army Commendation Medal. Why are members of the US Congress going after heroes and patriots such as General Mike Flynn, Commander Ryan Zinke and others, who not only served with distinction in the US military but have gone on to serve with distinction in the Federal Government? (BTW, there are only 18 Dem members of the House who even served, and don't get me wrong because several have impressive service records of their own, but at least half of those folks were reservists.)

But it's the resistance folks. AFTR, I love the guy and we needed him where he was. God help this land.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is some of your best work yet TRT. If only people with distinguished military records were exempt from all laws this country would be a better place for it. We really should let them get away with their crimes and just go about our business.
Motley Wrote:This is some of your best work yet TRT. If only people with distinguished military records were exempt from all laws this country would be a better place for it. We really should let them get away with their crimes and just go about our business.

Likewise Motley. Especially if the left's machinations to remove Trump Administration officials were all not a complete sham. Or if only there had been the teensiest factual indication of malfeasance on the part of MR Zinke. But of course as was the case of Gen Mike Flynn, the charges though contrived, still pose an existential threat to the life and livelihood of MR Zinke and his family.

In the meantime, you mean the way you guys let the players of the last administration get away with their crimes, for which mountains of evidence has been presented in support? No evidence has yet been shown to exist on the part of the present Administration, only false charges exist, leveled by people like Maxine Waters. But after laughing Trump to scorn when he first charged wiretapping on Trump Tower, you arched nary an eyebrow when the real news of the Obama administration's eavesdropping on TT came to light. Ditto with regard to Hillary and Bill's pay-to-play state department. How about the infamous server that an adept 7th grader could have hacked, and which contained mountains of Confidential and in some cases Secret state material?

The litany of scandal for the past administration read like Who's Who. Like I have said, you will gladly ignore the truth to get to the lie you prefer. Go for it and Bon appétit, you earned it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As the link below clearly demonstrates, hundreds of examples of media bias and outright subversion exist to adequately frame the many actions taken by the media in the name of 'the resistance.' Anybody denying these actions are either willfully ignorant or supportive, in thought at least, if not in actual deed. The unfortunate fallout has been the Republican loss of the House, which lies once again in the hands of Democrats. Welcome back to your fundamental transformation. Those on the left who voted for these candidates had every constitutional right to so vote. But for those Republicans and Independents, especially those who voted for Trump in 2016, who helped elect that Democrat House by voting with them or just staying home, they should be ashamed of themselves. My opinion of course. But it is a shame, that people have become so weak minded, that they could allow themselves to be manipulated by an openly hostile media, into voting against their own convictions and better judgment. What has happened to integrity?

EXCERPT---
"The Seattle Times reports that FOX affiliate Q13 broadcasted video from the Tuesday night speech that showed a more orange-toned Trump with his tongue hanging out languidly from his mouth after making a statement."
https://www.windstream.net/news/read/art...egory/news

The so-called resistance is directed at President Trump, without question. But IMHO though it looks as if he is the only target of the resistance, I believe whether they would admit it or not, that the real enemy of the left is none other than the Lord Himself. The left (to include the RINO left) go ragingly apoplectic when ever their liberal agenda comes under fire. And for all MR Trump's embellished character flaws, among those in government he has been the one man let alone President in modern times, with the courage to speak out on the national stage no matter the cost personally, against the immoralities of abortion, homosexual rights and political correctness. He would dramatically scale back, if not ban abortion for example. In fact generally speaking, he would return the US back to her traditionally conservative roots across the board. Our system of law and our moral code came from the Scriptures. This resistance then, is more than an attack on our nation of laws, and it is certainly more than just a hatred of Republicans. It is a resistance of the Godly tenets on which this land was founded, and therefore as I mentioned, the Lord Himself. The slippery left, hiding behind their distorted revisionist divergencies, are increasingly rabid over the efforts of the President to govern. They are smart enough to realize that they can't win an argument with the Lord I guess. But they can certainly take on the US Constitution and a sitting President. And they wouldn't mind a bit to run the very Presidency through the Ninth Circuit if possible.

Thus have we entered into the age of lies, and thus did 'the people,' prefer the lie in some of the recent midterms.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 (KJV)
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Now, I'm not saying Democrats are going to be damned. But I am saying that all these misrepresentations going on; the so-called manufactured crisis at the border, the circus of lies which was the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, Harry Reid's casual affair with lying from the well of the Senate with regard to Mitt Romney supposedly not paying his income taxes for 10 years, Hillary and Bill Clinton's epically superficial association with the truth, the using of federal agencies to surveil the Trump Campaign, the ensuing Witch Hunt, as well as Jim Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and Rosenstein's apparent lapses, do not bode well for a government of and for the people. And I am saying that that attitude should lead men to heed the very warning posted above from 2nd Thessalonians, as I say it is addressed to those of our time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]