South Laurel 82
Corbin 64

The game I saw Norville played well.
64SUR Wrote:JJ Ramey and Matthew Cromer enough said. :worthy:

South Laurel 82
Corbin 64

Two studs I’m with you on this one
If Corbin can keep from losing by less than 20 points ---morale victory
Corbin is a lot more talented than you folks are giving them credit for. Matthew Taylor and sanders can score. Probably have the deepest bench in the 13th so they gonna run multiple kids at jj and Matt all nite long It’s at Corbin I see a barn burner
South by 12
Tony will find a way to keep it close!
JJ and Matt will be too much for the hounds but Tony will keep it low scoring and close.
SL- 64
Corbin-52
Just my opinion: Corbin has the best head coach in the 13th. South has the best team in the 13th. SL’s head coach (Davis) is a pretty darn good one as well. I think SL by 8-13 points tonight.
Anyone going to be updating
Bump
South wins by 7. Not bad for 5 on 8. Worst officiated game I’ve seen. Credit to Tony P for taking JJ out of his game. And credit for getting his big guy involved in the paint.

Still, wow, SL just about Corbin’ed by the zebras.
Unbelievable. If someone couldn't see something suspect in the game tonight, they need glasses. I don't believe in paid officials or this or that, but there was a motive tonight. I'd love to know what was behind it.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Unbelievable. If someone couldn't see something suspect in the game tonight, they need glasses. I don't believe in paid officials or this or that, but there was a motive tonight. I'd love to know what was behind it.

Don’t know which was my favorite: the non stop flow of nickel dimer reach ins, the horrible blocking call near the end of the fourth, the flops when Corbin would defend the screen.