Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 96- Lexington Christian 58
nm
Wow.
Yikes
Scott co is 40 points better than the #9 ranked team in the state. They’re in the own level this year
I bet the 11th draws the 7th again 😂
Scott County vs Frederick Douglas tomorrow!
Plus- they are are playing without their best defensive player, Glenn Covington.
rojas Wrote:Plus- they are are playing without their best defensive player, Glenn Covington.

Why isn't he playing?
Scott County is the best team in the state .
Westside Wrote:Why isn't he playing?

Glenn just finished with football Saturday night. I was told he is playing in a football all-star game this weekend.
Tailback44 Wrote:Yikes
Scott co is 40 points better than the #9 ranked team in the state. They’re in the own level this year

Scott County is head and shoulders above everyone else right now, but the rankings to start the year, was as bad as I've seen in a while. LCA is definitely not a top 10 team in the state. Same goes for GRC and Madison Central. I don't know if they was too lazy to look at what each team lost from last year or what, but the team and player rankings this year was terrible.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Scott County is head and shoulders above everyone else right now, but the rankings to start the year, was as bad as I've seen in a while. LCA is definitely not a top 10 team in the state. Same goes for GRC and Madison Central. I don't know if they was too lazy to look at what each team lost from last year or what, but the team and player rankings this year was terrible.

So, who would you put in your top 10? I think you have to start with Scott Co and Trinity at the top.
Jan 5th at south laurel at the Raymond Reed classic scott co plays trinity at 6 pm. must see game.
Below are a few stats from last night's game:

Michael Moreno leads Cards with 30 pts while breaking the school rebound record of 1160 held by Carl Collins. The school record had been held by Collins for decades. Moreno played about 23 minutes last night. Michael had 19 points in the 1st quarter on 5 for 5 3-point shooting. He was 6 for 6 from the 3-point line for the game. Michael is the best 3-pt shooter on the team and will play the wing in college.

Terrin Hamilton had 16 pts and 8 rebounds. Terrin comes off the bench. I believe Hamilton is the key for Scott County. He is a very lanky and thin leaper who can shoot the lights out. If he keeps improving it will take Scott County to another level.

Diablo Stewart 13 points
Bryce Long 9 points
Kobi Harris 8 points off the bench.
Lorenzo Williams 6 points and tenacious defense all night.

When Covington gets into the gym it will give SC two lock down defenders. The only weakness I can see is that Scott County is very small at the guard position when they play Fluker and Stewart at the same time. Covington will give them a little more size.

As a team they shoot the 3 so well and move the ball so quickly that it is tough for a team to guard them in a zone, unless the other team is very big.
ky playmaker Wrote:Jan 5th at south laurel at the Raymond Reed classic scott co plays trinity at 6 pm. must see game.

Could be the best game of the year.
Another beat down of a solid team.
rojas Wrote:Below are a few stats from last night's game:

Michael Moreno leads Cards with 30 pts while breaking the school rebound record of 1160 held by Carl Collins. The school record had been held by Collins for decades. Moreno played about 23 minutes last night. Michael had 19 points in the 1st quarter on 5 for 5 3-point shooting. He was 6 for 6 from the 3-point line for the game. Michael is the best 3-pt shooter on the team and will play the wing in college.

Terrin Hamilton had 16 pts and 8 rebounds. Terrin comes off the bench. I believe Hamilton is the key for Scott County. He is a very lanky and thin leaper who can shoot the lights out. If he keeps improving it will take Scott County to another level.

Diablo Stewart 13 points
Bryce Long 9 points
Kobi Harris 8 points off the bench.
Lorenzo Williams 6 points and tenacious defense all night.

When Covington gets into the gym it will give SC two lock down defenders. The only weakness I can see is that Scott County is very small at the guard position when they play Fluker and Stewart at the same time. Covington will give them a little more size.

As a team they shoot the 3 so well and move the ball so quickly that it is tough for a team to guard them in a zone, unless the other team is very big.
I know he shoots the three pretty good but you keep saying best three point shooter on the team. moreno was 38-111 34.2%, covington 62-155 40% diablo 81-190 42.6% cooper 50-120 41.7% last year he was 4th best on the team, moreno was 0-4 from 3 till last game so we will have to wait and see if he best this year
ky playmaker Wrote:I know he shoots the three pretty good but you keep saying best three point shooter on the team. moreno was 38-111 34.2%, covington 62-155 40% diablo 81-190 42.6% cooper 50-120 41.7% last year he was 4th best on the team, moreno was 0-4 from 3 till last game so we will have to wait and see if he best this year

Fair enough. I’m just going off what his head coach said recently. So, 0/4 plus 6/6 makes him 6/10 or 60% this year.
rojas Wrote:Fair enough. I’m just going off what his head coach said recently. So, 0/4 plus 6/6 makes him 6/10 or 60% this year.
I just giving you a hard time having a little fun. I have known billy since his corbin days and my son has played against moreno since 3rd grade super kid and always has been a great player
He can play
Rainingthrees Wrote:Scott County vs Frederick Douglas tomorrow!

Is anyone at this game?
Rainingthrees Wrote:Is anyone at this game?

I’m here.