Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This years Championship games
WOW. 3 down and 3 to go and 3 instant classics already.. Can't remember a year with this much parity and quality of play from both the winning teams and the losing teams. Heavyweight matchups that haven't disappointed, for sure. I have felt a heavy heart for all 3 losing teams because they all could have easily been on the other end of the scoreboard.
3 great games to start the festivities
KYHSFBFan Wrote:WOW. 3 down and 3 to go and 3 instant classics already.. Can't remember a year with this much parity and quality of play from both the winning teams and the losing teams. Heavyweight matchups that haven't disappointed, for sure. I have felt a heavy heart for all 3 losing teams because they all could have easily been on the other end of the scoreboard.

well said.
Well, let's make it 4 for 4... Another great game..
That's 4 one score games.

8, 2, 1 , 1.

That's an average of 3 point spreads for 4 games.
So does these mean we finally stop complaining about the playoff system that we have and just enjoy football?
Campbellfield, since the other is closed before I got up, I was referring to last years video, now this and several other things. Each season and sport, something seems to pop up with Corbin, why? The basketball video and now this, things seem to be escalating. Pattern or coincidence?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Campbellfield, since the other is closed before I got up, I was referring to last years video, now this and several other things. Each season and sport, something seems to pop up with Corbin, why? The basketball video and now this, things seem to be escalating. Pattern or coincidence?

:lame::ChairHit: :gtfo:
This year was one of the best as a whole. All games were competitive and interesting. Some upsets. Some games that were trending to blowouts until teams made a comeback. Overall, a great showing by all teams and coaches involved. UK is definitely a better place to watch the game. I prefer BG for travel and the town (I know that town better). Wish the weather would have been better. I would have preferred snow over the freaking monsoon Saturday. Parking could be better if the KHSAA weren't such douchebags to the coaches in attendance. I mean you say parking is included in the ticket? But we have to park on the other side of the stadium from our gate. Also, I'm assuming the gate from the state championships goes back to the kids? I mean, surely, they are not using student generated funds to buy those nice KHSAA pullovers and hoodies. Hope not cause that would violate REDBOOK!!!!
pjdoug Wrote::lame::ChairHit: :gtfo:

dougie, go back to the Whitley County thread and worry about how you are going to handle Mills.
Does anyone know the attendance for this year?