Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 59 Knox Central 20
Final!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats to JC
Congrats Johnson Central Eagles! Looks like a familiar foe will be waiting on you in Lexington. Now go bring that trophy back to the mountains where it belongs!
Wanted to also congratulate Knox County on a very nice season.
JC had three fumbles and Knox recovered an onside kick.... all in the 1st half.
If the 1st & 2nd qtrs. would have been judged like a boxing match, JC would have probably won both qtrs. by 10-9..... Knox did land some shots that, against a lesser opponent, would have probably been enough to get a KO victory.

After halftime though, JC came out & showed their championship poise and big game experience..... looking like the 1988 verison of Mike Tyson when he fought Michael Spinks (which is my all-time favorite boxing match) and landed some punishing head shots so the referee needed to stop the fight.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
JC is one of only four county schools in KHSAA history to make it to the state football finals at least four straight years.

Boyle County: 6 (1999-2004)
Belfry: 6 (2010-2016)
Pulaski County: 4 (2013-2016)
Johnson Central: 4 (2015-2018)
Congrats to Panthers on a great season
Out of 60 possible games in a high school career, the JC senior class has played 58 with a record of 51-7 thus far, with one game left to play. Only fourteen games were played in the 2015 season.

2015: 12-2 (4A state runner-up).
2016: 14-1 (4A state champions).
2017: 12-3 (4A state runner-up).
2018: 13-1
Congratulations Johnson Central :Cheerlead
Congratulations to Johnson Central now comes the game you been working for
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC is one of only three county schools make it to the state finals at least four straight years.

Don't forget about Pulaski County, from 2013-2016.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Eagles, on to Kroger Field!!! Maybe Pulp can get Chris Stapleton to fly in and sing the NA for his alma mater!!! Confusedinglepar :Cheerlead
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC is one of only three county schools make it to the state finals at least four straight years.

LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Don't forget about Pulaski County, from 2013-2016.
I forgot about the Maroons..... thanks for correcting me.
ekywildcat Wrote:Congrats Eagles, on to Kroger Field!!! Maybe Pulp can get Chris Stapleton to fly in and sing the NA for his alma mater!!! Confusedinglepar :Cheerlead

Chris came to the state tournament at Rupp in 2013 and sang a few songs for the boys basketball team..... so it's not like a few people in the JC family can't get in direct contact with him.

Who knows, Chris might show up in his old #33 jersey.
Music was good last night...Loud enough for the effect, but not overpoweringly distorted and mind numbing.....Done the way it should be done.

:Thumbs:
Game pretty much as I thought it would. Panthers are a good team learning how to win in big game situations. They will keep improving under Hoskins. Congratulations Panthers on a great season. Good luck to JC on winning the 4a championship next week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Knox Central on a great season. Deepest run ever for the Panthers. What do they have returning next year?