•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 21 Boyle County 0
blackandgold4life Wrote:A family member said he is good, got knocked out cold but didn’t have a concussion just didn’t play anymore due to wanting to take caution but he was totally coherent. They also said he talked the doctor into cutting the cast off for the game. He also had his hand surgically repaired today but I have no update on that.

Good. I was worried about him. Thanks!
Good deal. Glad he’s ok. It didn’t look that bad to me at first and then when I went back and watched you could see it.... necks aren’t made to do that. Just a freak football play.

I feel sorry for the first couple of teams that have to play a pissed off Boyle county next year. I’ve heard they might have some big names on the schedule. I hope so. I honestly think our scheduling paid it’s self off on that game. Boyle’ doesn’t play a weak schedule by any means but I tbink having say a highlands, beechwood, Cov cath, desales, etc on there would only have them more prepared for a tough 4A class next year. I wish I could say my hounds will compete for another title but I’m afraid we might be a tad down for our standards. Hope not
I haven’t really posted about the game guess I’ve been in a state of disbelief over the way Boyle played part of it had to do with Corbin’s defense part of it had to do with execution on Boyle’s part, one things for sure when you turn the ball over 4 times inside your opponents 15 yard line and once at your own 2 yard line you’re not going to win many games especially against a team like Corbin I guess there’s always next year but this one is going to sting for sometime.
There IS next year and I can hardly wait!!! I normally go into a deep depression after the state tournament for a few weeks!
Granny Bear Wrote:There IS next year and I can hardly wait!!! I normally go into a deep depression after the state tournament for a few weeks!

After last Friday I may be in a state of depression till August.
Jack Lambert Wrote:After last Friday I may be in a state of depression till August.

If it makes you feel any better, that’s how I felt until this August.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I haven’t really posted about the game guess I’ve been in a state of disbelief over the way Boyle played part of it had to do with Corbin’s defense part of it had to do with execution on Boyle’s part, one things for sure when you turn the ball over 4 times inside your opponents 15 yard line and once at your own 2 yard line you’re not going to win many games especially against a team like Corbin I guess there’s always next year but this one is going to sting for sometime.

Belfry says "re-tweet" to turnovers deep in opponents territory and deep in their own territory costing games against very good teams.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I haven’t really posted about the game guess I’ve been in a state of disbelief over the way Boyle played part of it had to do with Corbin’s defense part of it had to do with execution on Boyle’s part, one things for sure when you turn the ball over 4 times inside your opponents 15 yard line and once at your own 2 yard line you’re not going to win many games especially against a team like Corbin I guess there’s always next year but this one is going to sting for sometime.

We know the feeling bud. But this year for you all is kind of like us last year, a lot. A huge junior class full of talent.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry says "re-tweet" to turnovers deep in opponents territory and deep in their own territory costing games against very good teams.

Believe me.....Belfry and PCN will look back at 2018 as a woulda, coulda, shoulda year. Definitely something Belfry and Boyle will have in common.

I got a feeling the rebels are gonna be just fine thanks for being classy, see you in 4A got a feeling we're gonna be a tad down but I'll always be pulling for the Rebels except if they're playing one team!! Go Hounds!!
I've been away for a few days, but congratulations to Corbin. They have a great team and have a lot of coaches who cut their teeth on Log Mountain. They did a great job at Bell and are now doing a great job at Corbin. Good luck next week.
Corbin proved me wrong in this one and I’m glad they did.
Watched their central hardin game 33 was a tough back for Cal but nothing we havent seen before Wright missed alot of 50 50 balls but i notixced they thrive on short fields so we can do much if any pooch stuff or let them have it on the 40 yard line thats what they want.Play disciplined tackle well we will be all right.I think we can run with ken Trey all night and hit some big passes from what i saw on youtube of Cal.OL has to continue as they have all year and our recievers have to catch the ball as they have all year.
^^^Well with that said, I guess I’m glad we’re not playing CAL! Haha
Hound05 Wrote:^^^Well with that said, I guess I’m glad we’re not playing CAL! Haha

:biglmao:
Anyone going to the KSBar for the pregame party?
Hound05 Wrote:Anyone going to the KSBar for the pregame party?

Why take your business to someone who picked against the hounds by a million? I’ll be taking my business elsewhere.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Why take your business to someone who picked against the hounds by a million? I’ll be taking my business elsewhere.

Well I see your point. But to be fair, I listen to the podcast daily, and I don’t remember them ever predicting a score?? Just the winners. At that, Ryan- the only one who remotely knows anything about middle school or high school sports picked Corbin. But Im going just because I’ve been wanting to go and this is a perfect opportunity. But I don’t take it out on the business for their owners thoughts on a game they know absolutely nothing about. Pretty sure everyone who owns a business in Corbin picked them to beat Boyle or wanted them too. That didn’t stop Boyle people from eating or stopping at our stores.
Go hounds!!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)