Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 50 Ashland 14 - Region 4 Championship
Final from Johnsonville!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This is JC's 5th regional championship.... and 4th in a row.

2006 over Rockcastle County.
2015 over Cov. Scott.
2016 over Ashland.
2017 over Ashland.
2018 over Ashland.
Final
Congratulations to Johnson Central, looks like T-Cats will be going into hibernation until next season lol.
Johnson Central ended this series with an epic beat down. Ashland was just not in the same league. Bob Seger can finally bury the hatchet on the Tomcat rivalry. You win Bob.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Congratulations to Johnson Central, looks like T-Cats will be going into hibernation until next season lol.

The Tomcats better figure out how to hit the weight room while they are in hibernation. Johnson Central being bigger and stronger is the reason they got crushed.
Couldn’t stop the Jackson Train tonight 5 TD’s and 300 plus yards rushing Wow!!! A side note Devon Johnson rushed a little over 180 yards not a bad night. Thanks to the offensive line great job .. The defense always gets the job done!!
And that, unfortunately, is because Ashland is settling. Tomcats will never win another state title until they truly test themselves. Playing JC and Belfry along with Greenup, Russell, East Carter, Boyd County, Rowan County or GW, Raceland, Ironton (Ohio), and Wheelersburg (Ohio) in '19 among others would have Ashland prepared for the playoffs and ready to face all comers. At least they're playing Wheelersburg in '19 and '20.

Congrats to Johnson Central! Get the gold ball!
Congrats to JC.
Posted this on the other game thread, but Tomcats will never win another state title until they truly test themselves. Playing JC and Belfry along with Greenup, Russell, East Carter, Boyd County, Rowan County or GW, Raceland, Ironton (Ohio), and Wheelersburg (Ohio) in '19 among others would have Ashland prepared for the playoffs and ready to face all comers. At least they're playing Wheelersburg in '19 and '20.

Congrats to Johnson Central! Get the gold ball!
With that victory, Coach Jim Matney now surpasses legendary Paintsville coach, Walter Brugh on the all-time wins list. Coach Matney has 281 career victories.
Jackson 5 Td’s 300 plus rushing , Now over 2000 yards for the season and Johnson over 180 yards rushing and now over 1000 yards for the season. In 2 games versus Ashland I think JCHS is over 900 yards rushing unreal !!!
Hey Bob Jchs has some soft running backs you think😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Absolute domination by the JC offensive line and running game. I hate to see this series end but I’m very happy that it ended with a running clock by JC.
Way to go Eagles!!!!! :flame: :Clap: Confusedinglepar: :Cheerlead
Shout out to JC's "music man" for playing Private Eyes by Hall and Oates tonight. If Ashland is so paranoid that their fans want to believe that we must film their practice maybe tonight's beat down shows that we DON'T NEED TO.
THOMCAT Wrote:Shout out to JC's "music man" for playing Private Eyes by Hall and Oates tonight. If Ashland is so paranoid that their fans want to believe that we must film their practice maybe tonight's beat down shows that we DON'T NEED TO.

Don't forget "Every Breath you Take" by The Police & "Somebody's Watching Me" by Rockwell.
Congratulations to JC! We both got wins in Johnsonville. Smile
The eagles were soaring last night. Ashlands new game plan seemed to work very well for us. All the promises that Ashland would bring a different team this time was a joke. They must have forgot to bring the new play book.
Congrats to the EAGLES!!!!
Honestly think Matney could have given Ashland a pair of JC's coaching headsets and it wouldn't have mattered. Over 500 yards on the ground?
Jchs ground game over 1200 yards in 3 playoff games these soft runninbacks are chewing up some ground!!
How can you show up in a regional championship game,against your rival and get the ball rammed down your throat play after play and not show some balls? I’m very disappointed in the Tomcat effort last night. I’m glad this series is over! Congrats on the victory JC. You are officially our daddy! Good luck the rest of the way.
Congrats JC
Why would you need a set of head sets? Coach ran 2 plays most of the night. Sweep Right and Sweep Left.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:How can you show up in a regional championship game,against your rival and get the ball rammed down your throat play after play and not show some balls? I’m very disappointed in the Tomcat effort last night. I’m glad this series is over! Congrats on the victory JC. You are officially our daddy! Good luck the rest of the way.

It has been a pleasure having this rivalry to bad it is over , loved whoopin some Tomcat tail , now the only difference from past seasons to next season is that it will be Belfry whoopin some Tomcat tail !!!
Congrats to the Eagles
Man, that was close, glad we got to watch practice. Confusednicker:
I guess we "got what was coming to us", right? lol....
Tomcat Pride Wrote:How can you show up in a regional championship game,against your rival and get the ball rammed down your throat play after play and not show some balls? I’m very disappointed in the Tomcat effort last night. I’m glad this series is over! Congrats on the victory JC. You are officially our daddy! Good luck the rest of the way.

Yeah, I'd say you are..Confusednicker:

15 losses in the last 17 games? Most of them blowouts?

Fear not though, O' Prideful One, next year is the year, right?

Oop's I forgot about that Big Red Train, called Belfry!!!:biggrin:
ram-97 Wrote:Hey Bob Jchs has some soft running backs you think😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah, Butter Backs!!!Confusednicker: