Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Petrino Out!!!
Bobby Petrino was fired today at UofL. Can’t say I’m shocked. He will be replacing Eddie Gran as OC at UK :hilarious: Joking remain calm lol
Big pay out. Can they afford to buy him out and pay Brohm's buy out?
Hire him as OC tomorrow!
He is a leper. You can smell his flesh rotting.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hire him as OC tomorrow!

I'm not an Eddie Gran fan...… but you can't be serious wanting Bobby as the OC at UK.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
It was just a matter of time. He needs to go back to low level FBS or even FCS. He's not cut out for a Power conference team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
They not only fired Bobby but fired the whole family 😂🤣😂🤣
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hire him as OC tomorrow!
As bad as Eddie Gran is i said i would take Stevie Wonder as a new OC, so why not. At least we would throw the ball more than 8 yards down field. I’m so done with this offense i just don’t care who is the OC as long as it’s anyone other than Gran.
14 million over the next 4 years is a hard pill to swallow. Poor Bobby
I wonder where Petrino lands and does Louisville go after Brohm at Purdue now?
Westside Wrote:I wonder where Petrino lands and does Louisville go after Brohm at Purdue now?
If smart they will. But it is Louisville Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:14 million over the next 4 years is a hard pill to swallow. Poor Bobby
Goes to show how bad things are. Thats a big chunk of change for someone to not coach. Saban may have to pick him up and rehabilitate him like he did Lane Kiffin and he’s doing Butch Jones haha
Is Joker still available? He would come at a discounted rate.
E's Army Wrote:Is Joker still available? He would come at a discounted rate.
Sad thing is he could be a good play caller, just don’t let him be the HC. Lol
The whole Petrino family is trash. Good riddance scumbag, ride your crotch rocket into the sunset.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:The whole Petrino family is trash. Good riddance scumbag, ride your crotch rocket into the sunset.
Now tell us how you really feel Confusednicker:
Bobby needs to go to a school where he can get by with cheating on his wife while riding a motorcycle.
If Bobby was good at one thing other than wrecking bikes it was beating kentuckys ass off
Im not sure what coach would touch this job. Might have to hire a D2 coach that might be interested.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Bobby was good at one thing other than wrecking bikes it was beating kentuckys ass off

He’s just lucky he got fired before the cats came to town this weekend . That’s one way to avoid another loss to stoops at UL.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He’s just lucky he got fired before the cats came to town this weekend . That’s one way to avoid another loss to stoops at UL.

With Gran and Stoops calling the plays, all lville has to do is score twice
Westside Wrote:I wonder where Petrino lands and does Louisville go after Brohm at Purdue now?

They don't have the funds. Donations are wayyy down.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:With Gran and Stoops calling the plays, all lville has to do is score twice

Luckily for us Stoops has assembled probably our best defense ever and that will be a tough task . Considering how teams don’t have to throw against UL awful defense i see a huge ground game with a 17+ win. Which I’m sure will break your closet UL football heart.
17 point win means 24-7. UK can't score more than that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Luckily for us Stoops has assembled probably our best defense ever and that will be a tough task . Considering how teams don’t have to throw against UL awful defense i see a huge ground game with a 17+ win. Which I’m sure will break your closet UL football heart.

I hope Kentucky beats them by 50 because once brohm is over there and established he will kick our ass 9 out of every 10 years
E's Army Wrote:17 point win means 24-7. UK can't score more than that.
Confusednicker: Very true
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope Kentucky beats them by 50 because once brohm is over there and established he will kick our ass 9 out of every 10 years
You better believe it
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope Kentucky beats them by 50 because once brohm is over there and established he will kick our ass 9 out of every 10 years

You said the same thing about PETRINO at UL... 1-1 in the governors cup with a 2-1 record looming Bobby was canned .

Brohm excelled at WKU but has been mediocre at purdue in the week ass bIg 10, a couple shocker victories had him about to land a equal job he has now at UL. The guy might not even make a bowl this year lol....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You said the same thing about PETRINO at UL... 1-1 in the governors cup with a 2-1 record looming Bobby was canned .

Brohm excelled at WKU but has been mediocre at purdue in the week ass bIg 10, a couple shocker victories had him about to land a equal job he has now at UL. The guy might not even make a bowl this year lol....

I think you're forgetting to add in his first time around.....