Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia 34 Kentucky 17
Final.

Georgia is in a totally different class than Kentucky.
I wanted UK to win but honestly it doesn't matter who won this game, they are gonna get smashed by Alabama.
Stupid penalties, very stupid, no creativity on offense as usual, defense couldn’t get off the field on 3rd down, just overall outclassed. 10-2 hopefully if we can get by Tennessee and I’m not so sure now of that lol. Just a huge drop between the top two teams of bama and UGA and everyone else.
Strikeout King Wrote:I wanted UK to win but honestly it doesn't matter who won this game, they are gonna get smashed by Alabama.
Yep
Despite the loss, this is the first time that UK looked like they belonged in the SEC in the Stoops era. Georgia is just that good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No shocker here. Georgia is a legitimate all-around football team. We have an amazing defense other than today against the speedy running backs. And our offense is more predictable than a wishbone formation. We will be 10-2 hopefully and I’ll be happy for this season.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Georgia is just the better teams.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Stupid penalties, very stupid, no creativity on offense as usual, defense couldn’t get off the field on 3rd down, just overall outclassed. 10-2 hopefully if we can get by Tennessee and I’m not so sure now of that lol. Just a huge drop between the top two teams of bama and UGA and everyone else.

We should beat Tennessee.

Georgia with just to many studs.
10-2 is A amazing season all the same. .
We very well may end the season 10-2 and people “STOOPS Just can’t get it done” get what done????? That’s amazing for Kentucky in the SEC .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We should beat Tennessee.

Georgia with just to many studs.
I agree we should but it won’t be a cake walk. UT has gotten better each week. 10-2 would look great for a UK team.
Georgia is at the next level above us but we shot ourselves in the foot for most of the game as well. This season can still be a huge success if we finish strong. I will be extremely disappointed if we don’t beat Tennessee. It won’t be an easy game by any means but that is the type of game that you have to win to keep the program progressing forward.