Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central - 60 Hazard - 56
Final. PCC wins in a thriller. Hazard ends their season 24-6.
Over 5,000 in attendence tonight. It was standing room only. It's a shame that one of these 2 teams had to make an early exit. It would've been nice to have seen these 2 meet up in a regional final. I think they should definitely seed that district because it isn't fair to the winning teams that they have the possibility of playing one another in the 1st round of the district.

Anyways, the game sounded like it went back and forth all game and Hazard was even up by 8 at the half. Jordan Shepherd from PCC led all scorers with 20. Way to go Shep.

I now predict a Breathitt / PCC regional final.
sounds like a very good game
Great win for the Doors. I completely agree JW.
I love it.
Hazard crashs and burns LOL
This was a big rivalry. Too bad that hazard gets put out at such an early time in the year. Congrads to pcc.
Did anyone watch the news just then? Some guy got tackled by the police, not sure what happened or what he was doing, they realy didn't ellaborate.
I watched that also 4Leaf. Congrats PCC, I wish I could have went and seen this one.
The talent is there for PCC, after all, weren't they ranked in the top 20 in the beginning of the season?
There's always something going on at the PCC/Hazard game that involves the police!! Its that crazy atmophere!

From what I hear, Hazard should have won this one... or they pretty much had it and 'could' have easily won it. This is one of those games that you hate to watch because: two great teams and one's year is over by the end of the night. Hate to see the Dawgs go down but Im sure the Dores will represent well in region and possibly the Sweet 16?!!

Good Luck, PCC!
and Good Year, Dawgs!
congrats perry central
Congrats PCC, I saw the highlights to this game and it looked like a pretty good game.
EW if they could have won it easily wouldnt of they?? haha