Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Hancock Co @ 2A Mayfield (11/2)
I know nothing of these rather large pest aside from they have rather large stingers that hurt like #@$%#@@#^ if you get stung. Since that Atwell feller left their hive back in the 90's I had assumed that the hive had been destroyed but as it turns out they are heading to Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium. Seems like Old War Memorial Stadium cant get a break. In the last 3 weeks alone the stadium has survived a Trojan War, Tiger attack and now a swarm. Of course Joe Morris has stocked up on his bug spray so I cant imagine the swarm being a real threat but who out there can feel us Cards in on the Swarm??? I see a running clock in this one!
Running clock. No doubt. Our guys will have to play hard for a while but should settle in and have an easy second half. More PT for the JV getting ready for next season.
Should be a fast game for the starters and some great playoff exposure for the freshman!
Yawn
Gonna be awful chilly for any Hornets to be out and about. Looking for the Cardinals to be dominant tonight.
Stingers can't penetrate the Cardinals feathers. Running clock, no doubt.