Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(14)Penn State @ (5)Michigan 11/3
(6-2)Penn State visits (7-1) Michigan. Penn State has had two heartbreaking losses to Ohio State and Michigan State. Michigan's only loss came to Notre Dame. Who you got?
Wolverines win it 27-17.
Lions by 3
Ann Arbor in the house this morning. A nice rainy day here on the campus of Michigan.

No way in hell that Penn State comes into the big house and does anything against this defense. Will Michigan lose again this year. YEP but not this week and not at home.

From talking to some on campus doesn't look like Gary will play this week again. But that is what is said. I could see him coming back.

I won't take anything from Penn State and I think this will be a good one.

but at the end of the day, Patterson continues his progression. He won me over with his his late game play at MSU. We have much needed WR back this week and Patterson will continue to throw and throw well. The running game well Higdon / Evans / Wilson triple threat should go for Im guessing around 225 on the ground.

Michigan at home. All Day. FYI, I will have Michigan game on puter and UK game on the Ipad.

Michigan 31
PSU 24. But 10 of those points come late when the game is already well out of touch.

WE are looking for you OSU> You don't have much longer
Blew will probably win, but I hope not. Then again I don't like either team. Hopefully, they both lose.