Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider-Man 3
How many plan to see this movie and what do you expect out of it?
I plan on seeing it. I loved the first two and this one looks even better.
I will be going to see it....they say venom will be in this one, and maybe the villian in Spiderman 4.
BurntTires Wrote:I will be going to see it....they say venom will be in this one, and maybe the villian in Spiderman 4.

I have midnight showing tickets here in Ashland. I'm pumped to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the "true" Venom as the villian for Spiderman 4. Topher Grace is advertised as playing Eddie Brock. I would be willing to bet that the conclusion of Spiderman 3 will have something to do with the material leaving Spidey and getting on Brock to set up Spiderman 4 with the actual Venom, not just the dark sided Spidey.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Ive been looking forward to seeing this movie for a long time. I remember seeing the first ever trailer for Spidey3 around this time last year! Now we are a day away from it.
Should be another good one.
I will be going to wacth this movie
The movie was incredible. A great watch for anyone out there who likes the Spidey Series. I won't throw any spoilers out there though, but it's a must see.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Yeah it was an awesome movie to see, left me hanging on the edge of my seat the whole time. So what does everyone think whos saw it?
Haven't been yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im going tonight to watch it. hope i can get a ticket
Awesome as expected.
I finally saw it today. It was really good, but left some things untied, leaving me wondering if there will be another installment in the series.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]