Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2 Lawrence 1
Close game throughout with a squeeze at the end scoring Brett Meade for the winning run. Hits by Mikie Dale and Mike Conley to set up Meade at third. Nick Vance pitched a career game for the win. As coach hall says, AWESOME JOB NICK!!! Hats off to the Eagles. Great district win coming at the right time with the Paintsville boys watching in the stands.:Guitar01:
WOO the future as well as the present sure look bright for my boys in black!
So glad we avenged the earlier lose in this one. Congrats to Nick, as he pitched a heck of a game.
Nick's a stud!
Vance is showing great composure on the mound this year. He struggled some in the middle innings, but kept his head in the game for a strong impressive finish. He has great defensive support from his upper classmen, they made several great plays to help pull him through some tough situations. Great win for the Eagles.
Congrats JC
Congrats JC. So who pitched for LC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Congrats JC. So who pitched for LC.

I think it was Michael and Cyrus in the seventh.
Eagle Eye Wrote:I think it was Michael and Cyrus in the seventh.

That's right. Lewis pitched most of the game. The ball hit him in the arm or something so they put Cyrus in. LC could have had that game, but made to many errors toward the end.
Sounds like a good game
3sporteagle Wrote:Close game throughout with a squeeze at the end scoring Brett Meade for the winning run. Hits by Mikie Dale and Mike Conley to set up Meade at third. Nick Vance pitched a career game for the win. As coach hall says, AWESOME JOB NICK!!! Hats off to the Eagles. Great district win coming at the right time with the Paintsville boys watching in the stands.:Guitar01:

Them Paintsville boys just beat JC monday, so what are you gettin at.
congrats JC