Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paducah Tilghman @ Christian Co. 10/26
Tilghman is 7-2 going into this non-district matchup with 5A Christian Co. 4-5.

PT traditionally does not play well @ CC. PT brings one of the state's strongest rushing attacks but lacks the ability to throw the ball effectively. CC also has a win over Caldwell and has a strong defense. With all of the injuries healed ... I see PT prevailing 24 to 21.
PT by 7
2 athletic teams here. Christian has had a down year from there typical year, but, still has ability to beat anyone on a given night. I do think PT may be a bit too much for them this year. They've put together a solid season and I think they win this one and go into the playoffs with some nice momentum.. PT 27 CC 14
PT by 14
Nice to see Mysonis55 making a prediction on this one thought he was mia Confusedalute:
Paducah Tilghman 42
Christian County 20
Both teams play the same at times, undisciplined and penalties galore. Both usually have great athletes most of the time.
PT by 20
If everyone stays healthy, PT could make a ripple or two in the playoffs or at least provide inspiration for other one dimensional teams. Tilghman is finally posting stats to the KHSAA. In just these five games: McCracken, Mayfield, Graves, Hopkinsville and Caldwell, PT put up 1,657 yards rushing while completing 16 passes.