Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Semifinals - October 27th & 28th
Damn you scuba Steve!! You got my hopes up
plantmanky Wrote:Yes but not live.

Prepspin doesnt have enough staff/equipment to cover KHSAA Volleyball state tournament, KHSAA Soccer state tournament, and KYMSFA State Championships all on the same day.

So they are filming the games and will have the broadcast up on a delay (not sure when the delay will air.)

Just curious if this was the main reason the khsaa got involved by slapping their name on the middle school stuff.
Where does the proceeds from the ppv go?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Just curious if this was the main reason the khsaa got involved by slapping their name on the middle school stuff.
Where does the proceeds from the ppv go?

Well they have never been PPV, they were always free to watch until this year, when we set up the PPV, but now they wont be online at all so moot point.

But the PPV funds would have went to KYMSFA, to help offset the cost of streaming the games (its not cheap and we were doing it so fans could watch for free all those years.)
plantmanky Wrote:Well they have never been PPV, they were always free to watch until this year, when we set up the PPV, but now they wont be online at all so moot point.

But the PPV funds would have went to KYMSFA, to help offset the cost of streaming the games (its not cheap and we were doing it so fans could watch for free all those years.)

Good deal.
Honestly just wondering. I've watched every game every year and am sad to see it not be broadcast. I wish there was a different bunch that could do it.
I'm sure it would bring in more viewers than freaking soccer.
Someone just facebook it live lol
Follow the KYMSFA on twitter for live updates.
I'm going Sunday if Pikeville wins Saturday. Would have been happy to pay for ppv Saturday.
jetpilot Wrote:I'm going Sunday if Pikeville wins Saturday. Would have been happy to pay for ppv Saturday.

Same here Jet. Got my fingers crossed hoping I get to take a road trip Sunday morning.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
FoSho Wrote:This years team is much bigger on the OL/DL and they probably have two of the best (if not THE best) players in Moorman and Ziesmer (Ziesmer played on the 8th grade team last year as a 7th grader). Last years team was LIGHT YEARS AHEAD in the passing game and team athletic ability (which was neutralized quite a bit by weather last year vs Corbin) but this team is a better running team....power running and physical. Defensively I'd say they are pretty close with this years team maybe getting a slight edge.

They are very different teams and would have created unique matchup problems for each other.

Bossdaddy...I wish you well. I will not be posting on here much at all. There are some things going on on this forum (and behind the scenes) that I'm not comfortable with at all. The only reason I posted this is because I respect you and wanted to give you my take since I've spent a lot of time around the program (and you have with Corbin).

If we end up playing down there in the playoffs I'll reach out by private message but you won't see me on here much moving forward.

I wish you and your family good health and good luck the rest of the year.

FoSho, I always liked your post ( even tho I didn’t agree with all of them) and respected you for your honesty, Don’t know what happen but don’t let a few keep you off here. Yes these forums get aggravating at times but just brush it off but don’t quit. I still want to meet you in person some time but you make what ever decision you think is best for you. Will miss you if you quit but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Great weekend planned, Friday night Pikeville High School ( looks like going to be a wet one) leave early Saturday morning for Lexington to watch the young Panthers and hope they win so I can drive back down Sunday and watch the them in the championship game. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good deal.
Honestly just wondering. I've watched every game every year and am sad to see it not be broadcast. I wish there was a different bunch that could do it.
I'm sure it would bring in more viewers than freaking soccer.

There used to be a guy who would live stream on FB a lot of those games for Corbin. I wish someone would do that. But it is a hassle. Those games that were broadcasted were great. I wished they would keep doing it but it is what it is.