Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholas County 26 at Bracken County 20
oh i can't resist. Oh MIKE, what the hell happened to Bracken? I thought this was a lock and poor hop was gonna be 0 for a lifetime for that hall of fame coach you guys had.

LOL, just razzing ya

:flame:
Congrats to Nicholas County
I hate to say it, because this isn’t the Bracken County way... but it looks like poor Coach Brausch is officially getting the Hinson treatment.

The officials, knowing what a good coach he is, make the game 16 v 11. And Coach brausch out coached Hop. His team outplayed Hop, but the officials like to keep the best coach down.

I’m not worried though. This is all part of Polar Bears playing Possum until it matters.
oh come on. don't make excuses. I know Hinson. I have been on the sidelines for over 25 games between augusta and again at bracken. I know many officials as well. If he would shut his mouth and just coach then he wouldn't " get the treatment" let me fill ya in man. If he is getting the treatment then its because " they talk "

so Hinson needs to shut his mouth and do his job and worry about his players. Now in regards to the football game. Even from 6 hours away its still a loss.
Congrats Coach Hop and the Bluejackets.