Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 50 Middlesboro 6
Final
Congrats to Bunnies
I’m a fan of Coach Zac, but we are going to finish 1-10
Maybe a change at this point could bring some life back to Yellow Jacket nation..
Time for a change in Middlesboro, they have the size and the numbers but kids just aren’t performing. I watched their middle school team this year and it honestly seems to be starting there, kids just aren’t taught to be aggressive and play physical and they get manhandled by much smaller and slower opponents.
We will see if our Super has any desire to support our kids. We made a great basketball hire in boys and girls, time will tell..
Go Jackets!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I’m a fan of Coach Zac, but we are going to finish 1-10
Maybe a change at this point could bring some life back to Yellow Jacket nation..

Really? Now you are a believer? We said that 3 years ago. Way to be spot on!
Somerset has a really nice football team and it will be hard to keep them out of the state semi
Is Frazier available?
NO!
NextGeneration Wrote:Really? Now you are a believer? We said that 3 years ago. Way to be spot on!

The problem is much deeper than just at the top they need a complete overall from elementary up in how the kids are being prepared.
I attended my first Yellow Jacket game in 1967, but I have no idea how to fix the current hot mess that the program is in.

It's easy to say "clean house" and "start over," but how many legitimately qualified/competent coaches would even consider taking this job at this point? The new district realignment next year seems like a slim ray of hope for better days ahead, but at this point I really wonder.

Ironically, I could name several head coaches with winning records who were "run off" or otherwise invited to leave MHS over the years. Maybe karma has come home to roost.