Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 47 Grundy 8
Final from Grundy, Va. Panthers struck fast and hard. Grundy was in negative yardage entire first half up until just before halftime
Keep it going Panthers! I love seeing Eastern Kentucky teams having success, all of them! Let's people know that these EKY mountains have tons of talent.
33-0 end of 1st, 40-0 halftime.
Congratulations to the Panthers a solid game all around. The freshman quarterback look sharp tonight when he came in and had some pop on the ball. Starting quarterback laid some perfect passes in the hands of the receivers until they took him out real early. Defensively played a lot better also. Great game by all actually and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Congrats to Panthers
Congrats Panthers!!

Saw where Pikeville Jr High defeated Belfry Jr High 38-6 this afternoon to advance to the state semifinals, the future looks pretty bright for the Panthers.
PHSFAN Wrote:Congrats Panthers!!

Saw where Pikeville Jr High defeated Belfry Jr High 38-6 this afternoon to advance to the state semifinals, the future looks pretty bright for the Panthers.

Loaded!
Still won't beat these Belfry kids when they get in high school
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Still won't beat these Belfry kids when they get in high school
Lol. WarriorHawk is back, boys! Looking here to try and find out what a winning program looks like. Can't see it from Buckleys Creek I guess. So he follows Belfry and Pikeville and is always the bridesmaid, never the bride. 0 for a lifetime vs Belfry and Pikeville. Bandwagon for Belfry is +1 any time they beat Pikeville, and he will abandon ship and probably start following whoever beats Belfry in the playoffs (if anyone does), as well as whoever beats Pikeville (also if anyone does). It's okay buddy. Being a fan without a program must really stink. Over on that Paintsville thread talking them up as the east reps to face Beechwood. I think Pikeville, Hazard and Raceland will all have a say in who the east rep is, not just Paintsville.
Serious question has Pike Central ever won a region title in any sport?
[quote=jetpilot]Loaded![/QUOTE

That's what i'm hearing. Looks like the future is very bright for Pikeville football. Wishing the best of luck to the young Panthers this Saturday in the semi finals.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Still won't beat these Belfry kids when they get in high school

:biglmao: Mr. warriorhawkanostrdamus.

Warrior hawk you can’t possibly know that. It’s just your opinion and that’s ok but you are going to get a lot of backlash out of board statements like that but that may be what you want but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pikeville is getting to make their run through the East. Nothing stopping them until they hit Kroger Field.
PHS DYNASTY Wrote::biglmao: Mr. warriorhawkanostrdamus.

Lol

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you! And I'm a Belfry fan. I see things being very close to even between Belfry and Pikeville after next year.
PHSFAN Wrote:Serious question has Pike Central ever won a region title in any sport?
Not in Boys.