Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 72 Lynn Camp 44
Final :Cheerlead
Defense?
Congratulations Jackets!!

My sincere condolences and prayers to Lynn Camp's football club for their loss earlier this week.
Congrats to Jackets. Wild game.
Congrats to the Orange Bees
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WTH...I thought you guys done started playing basketball when I seen this score hahahah
I picked Williamsburg to win but didnt think it would be like this! Congrats.
Not playing anyone will always cost you in big games.
This is what playing Jenkins every week does to you when you're reaching for that nice clean record. Now they'll get pikeville in the second round? Game over.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is what playing Jenkins every week does to you when you're reaching for that nice clean record. Now they'll get pikeville in the second round? Game over.

They may not beat Phelps.
bac2369 Wrote:They may not beat Phelps.

I think there run game is too strong for Phelps but I wouldn't be shocked.
Congratulations to the Burg
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think there run game is too strong for Phelps but I wouldn't be shocked.

Phelps lead the whole game last year until 4th quarter I believe.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is what playing Jenkins every week does to you when you're reaching for that nice clean record. Now they'll get pikeville in the second round? Game over.

Either way win or lose its over in the second round......Pikeville or Hazard.
Campers could not defend the pass. It was little Johnny Football Ponder putting on a show.
Orange Bees opened a can of whoop ass up on the Campers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jackets put up more points than any team in the state this week. Great job!
I heard a stat that Ponder might had broke the state record for pass completions on Friday Night?
baller1989 Wrote:I heard a stat that Ponder might had broke the state record for pass completions on Friday Night?

28 pass completions I’m not sure :popcorn:
28 would not be Williamsburg record. But Ponder did have a great game. 28-43, 462 yards, 5 touchdown completions, 25 for 137 rushing with 2 touchdowns.
Cook 20 carries 169 yards
I must had misread a post from someone on facebook stating Ponder had 48 completions? That might had meant attempts also, so not sure????