Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 54 Western Hills 35
Final
Way to win Rebels!
Defense took the night off. Posters were saying they would shut WH down. Maybe the D1 reps weren’t present.
bcpc Wrote:Defense took the night off.

I’ll get back with everyone. I have to get my excuses in order. Confusednicker:

At least that’s what some expect. :Thumbs:
Any stats on Robinson?
Was the field wet in the 1st half and then dried up as Boyle County pulled away?
I’m sure belfry is sitting quiet and glad no one is mentioning them. Sounds like this game was a lot closer than the final score.
We changed into dry cleats
Hatz Wrote:I’ll get back with everyone. I have to get my excuses in order. Confusednicker:

At least that’s what some expect. :Thumbs:

I predicted that Robinson would get his and pretty much got laughed at. The kids a beast with jets for legs.

But I also predicted it wouldn’t matter what he did because BC would blow them out. So goes to show ya what I know.

Being honest though I did expect someone to come with some excuses. Not you though.

I do hope your boys heal up and nothing tonight was too serious. Like I said earlier in a different posts. Seems like the big dogs in 3A can’t shake the injury but. We’re down 3 starters. Hoping for the best for everyone though.
Hound05 Wrote:Any stats on Robinson?

Wasn’t any problem for them to throw out Robinson’s previous stats earlier this week.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I’m sure belfry is sitting quiet and glad no one is mentioning them. Sounds like this game was a lot closer than the final score.

Don’t worry!! I’ve been trying to get them some attention. A DANGEROUS TEAM. One that could upend Boyle and Corbin
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I’m sure belfry is sitting quiet and glad no one is mentioning them. Sounds like this game was a lot closer than the final score.

It was a lot closer.
bcpc Wrote:Wasn’t any problem for them to throw out Robinson’s previous stats earlier this week.

Call it like it is. That is a true statement. But at the same time. We all have those games.
Don’t want to be the one to bring it up, but it’s just the first page of this thread and Belfry and Corbin’s teams have already been brought up. I saw on another post where a Boyle fan was chastised for mentioning Boyle in someone else’s game thread. Just sayin.
Hound05 Wrote:Any stats on Robinson?

Looking at the thread Robinson scored twice and had some key runs.
Congrats Rebels
toolaidback Wrote:Don’t want to be the one to bring it up, but it’s just the first page of this thread and Belfry and Corbin’s teams have already been brought up. I saw on another post where a Boyle fan was chastised for mentioning Boyle in someone else’s game thread. Just sayin.

Hmmm. Where was Corbin brought up other than talking about injuries in 3A? If you don’t want to bring it up. Why did you? Just curious.
Hound05 Wrote:Don’t worry!! I’ve been trying to get them some attention. A DANGEROUS TEAM. One that could upend Boyle and Corbin

Maybe here??
It’s a msg board/public forum. People are gonna talk trash, or feed you crow. It’s gonna be ok. Fact is, all the top teams can be beat this year. Boyle isn’t the same team as last year, they are NOT as good as they were up front. Injury is a factor in this score as well I’m sure. But seriously it doesn’t hurt to be knocked down a pedestal or 3. There is lots that can go wrong in this game of football.
toolaidback Wrote:Maybe here??

Hahah ok man. You obviously don’t understand correlations In Conversations about football teams in the same class that are almost 100% likely to meet. Hmmmm....
Boyle gave up 35 to a team with not one o lineman that could play for them on it. Watched it on the net and thought they looked pretty bad on defense. Not what I expected at all. Even at the end, Hills just kind of stopped playing Boyle wasn’t exactly taking good angles or playing dominant.
bcpc Wrote:It’s a msg board/public forum. People are gonna talk trash, or feed you crow. It’s gonna be ok. Fact is, all the top teams can be beat this year. Boyle isn’t the same team as last year, they are NOT as good as they were up front. Injury is a factor in this score as well I’m sure. But seriously it doesn’t hurt to be knocked down a pedestal or 3. There is lots that can go wrong in this game of football.

Man i literally just said the same exact words to someone just then.
bcpc Wrote:It’s a msg board/public forum. People are gonna talk trash, or feed you crow. It’s gonna be ok. Fact is, all the top teams can be beat this year. Boyle isn’t the same team as last year, they are NOT as good as they were up front. Injury is a factor in this score as well I’m sure. But seriously it doesn’t hurt to be knocked down a pedestal or 3. There is lots that can go wrong in this game of football.

I 100% agree. Most of the time the problem with this is communication. There are a select few in each fan base that are way over the top with the arrogance or thinking there team could beat the entire NFL. But then there are the down to earth ones that take offense when they're lumped into that group. On one hand you want to support your fellow fan base, but on the other, you want to smack the cornbread hell out of them and tell them to shut it!! lol
Congrats Boyle County.
Congratulations Boyle County on win :Cheerlead We have some Unfinished Business or Belfry Confusednicker:
I've never been to Pond Creek. Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:Hahah ok man. You obviously don’t understand correlations In Conversations about football teams in the same class that are almost 100% likely to meet. Hmmmm....

Oh, I understand completely, I was just answering your question.
I ended up going to this one and was also surprised. Boyles Quarterback threw 2 picks in the first half and struggled along with the offense first half. Boyle went to the ground second half. Defense also was bad especially secondary . I was sitting upstairs and Western Hills had Kelly for Boyle with 14 tackles and 4 sacks. He was the only one who did anything on defense for Boyle. I want to retract my earlier post Hound,Boyle will not make it to play Corbin if the performance I watched happens again. Boyle fans are going to blame officials and weather but they just got outplayed. Game was a lot closer than the score.
toolaidback Wrote:I've never been to Pond Creek. Confusednicker:

Your in for a treat but eat before you get here because their are few places to eat
Folks one other thing Western Hills has several speedsters and a good quarterback to go with Wondale. First time I’ve watched them if they had any depth, look out!! Also Bartleson ran down Wondale in open field,that was impressive.