Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 47 Pike Central 6 FINAL.
Final from Pond Creek. Went about as expected. Starters got a 40-0 lead early in the second quarter and were done for the night. Biggest news of the night, got our starting DE/LB Seth Mounts back. Pirates are getting healthy! Now on to the showdown with Johnson Central next week.
Another Ho Hummer. Should be a good one In Paintsville next week.
Congratulations Pirates!!!
Congrats to Belfry.
Way to go Pirates now a big test comes. Have faith they can go down in Johnsonville and get a win
Patriot1 Wrote:Way to go Pirates now a big test comes. Have faith they can go down in Johnsonville and get a win

I think so to. The Pirates are starting to gel, and play tough defense! I'm starting to believe more and more each week that these Pirates can win the State Championship this year. Our offense is just as good as anyone in 3A, and we're no longer one dimensional. Our passing game is legit and our QB, Avery Browning, is probably the most underrated football player and passer in Kentucky. Teams are now going to have to game plan for our passing attack! Everybody already knows about our rush offense. No need to elaborate. Oh, and our defense is hitting their stride, got healthy, and can now defend the pass pretty damn good. We are now a legitimate contender!
#55PirateFan Wrote:I think so to. The Pirates are starting to gel, and play tough defense! I'm starting to believe more and more each week that these Pirates can win the State Championship this year. Our offense is just as good as anyone in 3A, and we're no longer one dimensional. Our passing game is legit and our QB, Avery Browning, is probably the most underrated football player and passer in Kentucky. Teams are now going to have to game plan for our passing attack! Everybody already knows about our rush offense. No need to elaborate. Oh, and our defense is hitting their stride, got healthy, and can now defend the pass pretty damn good. We are now a legitimate contender!

Got to agree #55 the kid can threw. Belfry’s run offense is their bread and butter but it’s even better with the passing game working well. As long as defensive lineman do their job and keeping the blockers off the linebackers they are going to be hard to beat. The secondary is really coming along but they are young but with them getting all this experience they are really coming along