Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Paintsville
These two face off today at Charlie Adkins Field. Thoughts?

I'm not sure who will be throwing for each club, but I'm assuming that Fyffe and Grimm will not be pitching since they threw over the weekend. I'm guessing maybe it will be Blanton vs. Watkins on the hill. Both Central and Paintsville will be hungry for a win after dropping their last contest. Should be a good game.
This should be a dandy.
I would imagine both teams will play some younger kids because they don't want to show the other team anything. I think since the district isn't seeded this is how it will play out. I look for JC to pitch either blanton or vance and Pville to maybe pitch Miller. IDK though should ge a good game. IMO the winner will be the team that scores the most lol!
Paintsville wins it in extras, 2-1.
eaglehoops Wrote:I would imagine both teams will play some younger kids because they don't want to show the other team anything. I think since the district isn't seeded this is how it will play out. I look for JC to pitch either blanton or vance and Pville to maybe pitch Miller. IDK though should ge a good game. IMO the winner will be the team that scores the most lol!

You were right.