Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Belfry 10-19-18
Hawks at the Pirates at The CAM. Who ya got and why?
Belfry by 36+
Belfry early and often, the younger Pirates get some more playing time
Pike Central looks like a middle school team. Belfry 58 Pike Central 8
Stadium lights will be off by 10pm
Belfry 56-6
Can a mod put the date 10/19 at the end of the heading for me?
Pike central BIG!! Why? Because they will receive first do a trick play, score, then....

Ah hell even in the craziest scenario I can’t think of a way they’d win.
Belfry just needs to stay healthy and beat Boyle County in November, Because we have some unfinished business and if Boyle win we have some more unfinished business :Cheerlead another words Corbin got a lot of unfinished business to take care of Confusednicker:

Belfry 64
Pike County Central 07
Pirates play starters for a minute then bench 'em and start game planning for the big showdown with the Johnson Central Fight'n Eagles over in Johnsonville! 56-7.
Belfry 56
Pike Central 6
49-7 BHS. Any injury updates for the Big Red?
bucslover68 Wrote:49-7 BHS. Any injury updates for the Big Red?

Haven't heard anything bucslover. But I'm hoping the old phrase holds true, "No news is good news"!
Coleman is out (concussion protocol)
Hensley is out (foot)
Mounts is doing very light participation but I don’t see him playing this week
COACHITALL Wrote:Coleman is out (concussion protocol)
Hensley is out (foot)
Mounts is doing very light participation but I don’t see him playing this week

I would be surprised to see Coleman next week as well. He needs to be at full 100% for the playoffs. My guess is he'll sit next week too.

I don't think we see Hensley any the rest of the season. He still has a profoundly noticeable limp.

Mounts is a different matter. I think we may see him first week of the playoffs.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Haven't heard anything bucslover. But I'm hoping the old phrase holds true, "No news is good news"!

#55 just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed talking to you on BGR and tell you that you truly are an American hero so God bless you for your service and your commitment