Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County 23 Clay County
Final
Congrats to Rockcastle. Clay with a chance to win it late. Spoke to somebody there who said it was a great game. Tigers have improved a bunch since last year.
The Tiger coaches and players have done a great job getting it back to a competitive level with most teams in this area, I look forward to the continued improvement of the program. Clay County football is becoming watchable again.
Rock's offense has improved a lot over the past 2 games by mixing it up..But our defense still has major holes, and we can't cover a passing team...Clay County at Russell County next Friday night. The loser of this game will be eliminated from the playoffs? As a Rock fan I have watched Rockcastle pull off a last second win at Russell Co., and narrowly escape a second half comeback charge last night at Clay County.. both games were very hard fought and both teams are improved from last year and I think it will be a toss up as to who wins next friday.. Maybe it's just our pass defense but both Russell County and Clay County's QB's looked very good against us..
Clay had their chances to win late, congrats rock. Should be a dandy at Russell