Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bath County
100.00%
Lewis County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Lewis County @ 3A Bath County 10/5
Thoughts and predictions?
Bath has some pent-up frustrations to unleash, Lewis will get a wrong place, wrong time feeling on the Hill. Bath wins.
Slingblade Wrote:Bath has some pent-up frustrations to unleash, Lewis will get a wrong place, wrong time feeling on the Hill. Bath wins.

Frustrated that they’re the most poorly coached team in the district?

I have no sympathy for Baths HC after what I’ve heard about how he’s reacted since that loss to West Carter.
Bath County let me down last week. I'm a going with them again anyway.
Bath wins, but will finish second in district. Can’t beat West can’t beat Russell.
I heard there was a heart to heart between the coaches and they players Monday in the locker room for a hour before practice. I feel bad for both Lewis and Fleming these next two weeks. The boys are playing with a chip on their shoulder now. I feel like the Russell game in two weeks is going to the game of the year in the EKC. The WC loss was probably the best thing that could happen to this team to humble them.
EKYFootball1717 Wrote:I heard there was a heart to heart between the coaches and they players Monday in the locker room for a hour before practice. I feel bad for both Lewis and Fleming these next two weeks. The boys are playing with a chip on their shoulder now. I feel like the Russell game in two weeks is going to the game of the year in the EKC. The WC loss was probably the best thing that could happen to this team to humble them.
Russell should win big vs Bath.
KYHSFB Wrote:Russell should win big vs Bath.

And you also think they can beat Raceland :hilarious:
EKYFootball1717 Wrote:And you also think they can beat Raceland :hilarious:

Actually I don’t, never posted that.
Bath will win this one easily. Coach Johnny Poynter always beats the teams he's significantly better than...he just can't beat at team that is as good or better. The offense he runs will never allow this team to reach it's true potential.
When you can't coach you make excuses.