Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern @ South Laurel 10/5
Southwestern(6-0), off to their best start in school history, begins district play by traveling to London to play South Laurel(4-2) on Friday night.

What are your thoughts and predictions on this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Southwestern 42
South Laurel 14
Warriors by 22
Warriors big !!! South Laurel is not very good.
Warriors by 4 TDs, 7-0 coming.
South is much better this year but Southwestern is a load.
Southwestern by a large score.
SW42 South Laurel 8
This is southwestern year in 5A until Covington Catholic...........I thinked :pondering:

Southwestern 56
South Laurel 07
Next two weeks will be smooth sailing. The Warriors will get to 8-0 on the season effortlessly. Although, I will be interested to see what if any trouble they have with Pulaski and Lex Cath.

Southwestern - 49

South Laurel - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Next two weeks will be smooth sailing. The Warriors will get to 8-0 on the season effortlessly. Although, I will be interested to see what if any trouble they have with Pulaski and Lex Cath.

Southwestern - 49

South Laurel - 14

I agree with your score and I think they won’t be challenged until possibly state semi final. They should roll through region
Southwestern wins this game easily, they have an extremely balanced attack and can win in a variety of ways.
I think they should be able to beat Pulaski. Might be tough game. Although LexCath is week ten and plays no part of seeding for district or region I worry about stopping Allen. SW secondary has some pretty good players but they also have a couple of holes back there. If Coach Blair can't dial up some blitzes to get some pressure on him or disguise some coverage to keep them off balance I'm afraid he's gonna throw all night. Last year's LexCath game ended up 53-47 with SW coming out on top. Haven't really seen anything to suggest it won't be similar.
I'll take Southwestern.
Warriors have to many horses but South's coaches have done a wonderful job. They were terrible a couple of years ago. Hope this staff stays around