Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Bell no sense waiting
bcpc Wrote:14-7-7-14 42 Corbin
0-8-0-0 8 Bell

is these scores from years of 85 to 97?
BobcatForever Wrote:is these scores from years of 85 to 97?

No i think they tried to display the box score for the game next week. But they really messed up on the numbers. Especially for Bell.
HighViz Wrote:You just typed a bunch of BS. He wants wins. You are correct. The 3 toughest teams he has played this season are Casey, Whitley, and Letcher. Think about that for a minute. That’s really something to boast about. I don’t mean to put down other programs. But, before you act like you are world beaters actually do something or schedule a top 5-10 team. He wants to be the face of the program. He wants all the glory. He wants all the money. And, you are Damn straight Haddix has a good staff. That’s smart. He isn’t a micromanager. He Lets Greer call the shots on D. I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan of the coach in the beginning. But that young man has this town fired up! The kids love him. He is a players coach. He don’t do it for the money, don’t do it to get his family money. From what I can tell, he does it for the kids and love of the game.
He has a pretty good record, especially against Bell. Wonder how many coaches can say they are 7-0 against Bell? This game has been circled on The redhound calender since last years playoff game. May be silly and unfair to make this statement, but Corbin will be more pumped to play Bell than any team in KY.
I’m Not saying that you won’t get better or aren’t better. Hilton is pretty good coach. But, this isn’t your year either Bell faithful. And we can’t play next year because your coach won’t schedule us.

You do realize that this year's schedule was made by the previous cos h right? Now next year will be a schedule made by Coach Hilton. I do wish we would continue to play Corbin, but that being said I'm hearing our out of conference schedule will be tougher.
As far as us acting like world beaters the fans I've talked to think we have gotten a lot better and closed the gap with Corbin. We don't know how much but we will find out next Friday.
BobcatForever Wrote:he is a senior and has been hurt ever year since freshman year until few weeks ago hadn't completed a full game since his freshman year I think that is correct sophomore ,junior and senior years injured in first game against Middlesboro but was able to get back this year we are thankful fine young man on and off the field!!

He definitely seemed to be a really good kid. Had he not been injured I'd imagine he would be a pretty sought after prospect. Hopefully this one season will get him some notice. That might not be something he's interested in, but still.
HighViz Wrote:You just typed a bunch of BS. He wants wins. You are correct. The 3 toughest teams he has played this season are Casey, Whitley, and Letcher. Think about that for a minute. That’s really something to boast about. I don’t mean to put down other programs. But, before you act like you are world beaters actually do something or schedule a top 5-10 team. He wants to be the face of the program. He wants all the glory. He wants all the money. And, you are Damn straight Haddix has a good staff. That’s smart. He isn’t a micromanager. He Lets Greer call the shots on D. I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan of the coach in the beginning. But that young man has this town fired up! The kids love him. He is a players coach. He don’t do it for the money, don’t do it to get his family money. From what I can tell, he does it for the kids and love of the game.
He has a pretty good record, especially against Bell. Wonder how many coaches can say they are 7-0 against Bell? This game has been circled on The redhound calender since last years playoff game. May be silly and unfair to make this statement, but Corbin will be more pumped to play Bell than any team in KY.
I’m Not saying that you won’t get better or aren’t better. Hilton is pretty good coach. But, this isn’t your year either Bell faithful. And we can’t play next year because your coach won’t schedule us.

:thatsfunn get Hilton and Haddix to meet face to face and ask to play each other again with each local newspaper at the conference that way it will be known of why we cant keep each other on the schedule that will shut the arguing up back and forth PERIOD!!!
BobcatForever Wrote::thatsfunn get Hilton and Haddix to meet face to face and ask to play each other again with each local newspaper at the conference that way it will be known of why we cant keep each other on the schedule that will shut the arguing up back and forth PERIOD!!!

Might wanna do it before the game. I doubt ole dud would be in the best mood AGAIN afterwards
Bell 28 Corbin 21
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Will The Bionic man play in this one? I they I heard he is from the Bell area. He he is playing give me Bell

He is from middlesboro. The field at middlesboro is named lee majors field.
Hound05 Wrote:Might wanna do it before the game. I doubt ole dud would be in the best mood AGAIN afterwards

you might be correct but you do agree that it will put an end of this one scared or this one scared:Thumbs:
No one has said Corbin is scared. Haddix is begging to play Bell, it is in Hilton’s hands.
Cattleman Wrote:No one has said Corbin is scared. Haddix is begging to play Bell, it is in Hilton’s hands.

I was sitting there when o'l Dud called they COULD NOT GET TOGETHER ON A DATE so its kinda in both of their hands:thanks:
Hound05 Wrote:Might wanna do it before the game. I doubt ole dud would be in the best mood AGAIN afterwards

Yep because he will just be so disappointed after Bell gets home field advantage in the playoffs. Confusedinglepar