Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKY Miner killed (3-12-07)
My dad (Chuck Griffith) was killed while he was operating an excavator at Feds Creek in Pike County on March 12th, 2007. I didn't see a thread about it and I figure people should know.

http://www.msha.gov/FATALS/2007/FAB07c04.asp
Please accept my heart felt condolences for your loss. May god come into your heart at this tough time.
My heart breaks for you and your family. You will be in my prayers. May God bless you and your family. Lean on the Lord for he will give you peace during this time of trouble.
I'm so sorry... My prayers are with you and your family
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Had no clue! Prayers are with you and your family....
cig107 Wrote:My dad (Chuck Griffith) was killed while he was operating an excavator at Feds Creek in Pike County on March 12th, 2007. I didn't see a thread about it and I figure people should know.

Hey man you know the whole East Ridge School community knows about it, and we are truely sorry for your loss.
our family expresses our condolences, thoughts and prayers to your family Cig....Its a tragedy when any miner around the country dies, but when its so close to home and to the heart, it really hits home. If theres anything I can do, Im in Pike and Floyd County on a daily basis, let me know. Id be glad to help..
my heart and prayers go out to you and the family.
cig107 Wrote:My dad (Chuck Griffith) was killed while he was operating an excavator at Feds Creek in Pike County on March 12th, 2007. I didn't see a thread about it and I figure people should know.

Wow, CIG, I am so sorry.
I did not know this.

Many people will try to console by saying "I know how you feel" but I truly do.

I too lost my father in a mining accident when I was 16 years old...I still miss him greatly every day and that's been nearly 30 years ago.

My prayers are with you and if you ever need anything, let me know.
Im very sorry cig for your loss and you and your family will be in my prayers. God is with you all right now.
My condolences to you and your family and to all miners families who have lost a loved one in the mines. They were all doing a job that most of us reaped benefits from. These guys and gals are the ones who keep America moving. They are the backbone of the republic.
I'm truly sorry to hear that cig. My prayers are with you and your family. Remeber were here for you.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I'm really sorry cig. I've grown up with you and your family and had offered some of my condolences in person to your mom and other family members but I didn't know that you were on here. My heart really goes out to you.

Prayers to you and your family.
Very sorry about your loss, I respect miners as much if not more than any other profession in the world. My dad was a minor as well the whole time I was growing up, and its a tough way to make a living. I'll be praying for your family and Closest friends.
Sorry about your loss, Prayers to you and your family
My prayers are with you and your family.
Sorry for your loss. I was aware of the accident didn't realize that any of the family was part of the BGR family. We've already been using the MSHA report in safety training at work and I know it doesn't help your family but maybe someone else might be saved from the lessons learned from your fathers death.
Were some of the posts on this thread deleted??
There is another thread in the Political forum. Maybe you are thinking of that one.

thetribe Wrote:There is another thread in the Political forum. Maybe you are thinking of that one.

That's it! Thanks!!
My condolences