Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 7 Shelby Valley 6
Well played game . Freshman Cody Varney pitched a good game. Valley goes up in the top of the 7th with a score of 6 to 5. Pikeville scores 2 in the bottom of the 7th on 2 triples and a single to win. Several close calls all seemed to go Pikevilles way. Congrats to Pikeville on the district win. I have to say though that the 59th district is a toss up this year.
Until Sv can actually win one of these close games its hard to call them a real contender in the 59th. Remember Pikeville beat em' 9-0 earlier this season. And Sv has one win this season. Not quite the season made of dreams just yet.
pud Wrote:Well played game . Freshman Cody Varney pitched a good game. Valley goes up in the top of the 7th with a score of 6 to 5. Pikeville scores 2 in the bottom of the 7th on 2 triples and a single to win. Several close calls all seemed to go Pikevilles way. Congrats to Pikeville on the district win. I have to say though that the 59th district is a toss up this year.

What close calls went Pikeville's way?
The 59th is i guess what you could call a toss up, but E.R. plays pikeville tomorrow and that's probably the district championship game
Im saying this was a great game to watch. Congrats Pikeville.
Congrats to both teams,Great Game!!
give valley time im sure they will come through..i believe in you valley and im pulling for you to win district!!