Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina @ (17)Kentucky 9/29
The Gamecocks come to Kroger Field Saturday night with kickoff scheduled for 7:30 pm. They are 2-1 on the seasons.

South Carolina
W- Coast Carolina 49-14
L- Georgia 17-41
W-@Vanderbilt 37-14

Kentucky
W-Central Michigan 35-20
W-@Florida 27-16
W- Murray State 49-10
W-Mississippi State 28-7

According to Tony TNT Tilfford of WKQQ, early odds have South Carolina as a 2 point favorite. Thoughts?
Cats by 7.
For some reason or another, we have OWNED South Carolina in football for the last few years. Hope that charm is still shining!!!

Since it's a home game, CATS by 14.

I can't wait to see the crowd!!!
I know the Vegas folks are a lot smarter than I am, and they only care about the $$$, but it just seems inconceivable to me that we are 4-0, they are 2-1, we have beaten them four years in a row, we are at home—and we opened as a two-point underdog. I hope it pisses Benny off.😂Because Mad Benny is unstoppable. UK 27, South Carolina 20.
I love a pissed off Benny, too. Maybe the South Carolinian girls will break up with them too!!

Confusednicker:
Wildcats make it 5 in a row 34-24.
Uk 28-10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will you be in attendance Old Jacket???
The Gamecocks offense is nothing to brag about, throw in the best UK defense possibly ever, plus their QB isn’t mobile, so we don’t have to worry about him burning us with his legs, the cats can pin their ears back and get after him. Our LB’s are insanely tough and fast. If Miss. state’s D-Line full of 1st and 2nd round draft picks couldn’t contain the cats ground game, then i just don’t see how Carolina will, and then throw in Wilson’s ability too run or burn you deep. I’ll take a win anyway we can get it, but with it being at Kroger field, our 4 game winning streak with them, this game has a chance to get away from the gamecocks and fast.
Wildcats 28-14
30-14 Cats.
Cats go 5-0
This game has SOLD OUT as of yesterday evening. Cocks can't stop Snell and Co.

#17 Kentucky -35
South Carolina -13
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with Vegas in thinking this will be a close game, but with home field advantage I'll take Kentucky 28-24
Love all the excitement surrounding UK football this week but we need to remember that South Carolina is no slouch. This is going to be another close hard fought game. I just really hope we don’t have a let down from last week.

UK 27
South Carolina 21
In the past Kentucky hasn't handled success and rankings very well. Let's hope that is one of those demons UK can exorcise from its past.

If they can get a W against USC, Kentucky will 5-0, 3-0 SEC for the first time in program history.

The win should also slide UK closer to the Top 10 heading into College Station next Saturday.

The Texas A&M Game and the UGA game are just house money, they won't be hurt by either loss. At worst IMO, Kentucky goes 10-2. I still think they have a great shot to beat Georgia in Lexington.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can't eat the rat poison, can't fall into the mindset that we're better than anyone. Stoops has to keep these guys motivated to play with the energy and sharpness they did against Mississippi State. If they do that, we are a very tough team to deal with. If we play sloppy, like the 1st half of the CMU game, South Carolina will jump all over us. We have to learn how to handle success as BelfryPride mentioned above. Not have a repeat of the 2007 Mississippi State game (the game after we beat LSU). This will be a close game, UK is the better squad but South Carolina will be looking to break the losing streak against the Cats.

Kentucky 31
South Carolina 27
I truly believe that Coach Stoops has a special team this year! I am expecting to see a similar outcome that we saw against Mississippi State. Cats win big in this one and continue to let the rest of the SEC and CFB know that they need to be taken seriously this season!

Call me crazy all you want, but I honestly believe that Kentucky will go 11-1 this season. Texas A&M is no where near as good as they have been in the past. Heck, they even have an outside shot, in my opinion, of beating Georgia in CWS! BUT, I'm going to hold off on the undefeated regular season talk, for now.

Kentucky - 35

South Carolina - 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
5-0 for the Cats 🐈
27-20
:Clap: