Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bracken County @ Paris 9/28
Bracken County travels to Paris. Who you got?
Paris by 14
Greyhounds 21-14
Westside Wrote:Bracken County travels to Paris. Who you got?
This should be a good one.
If Bracken controls the ball and lets Tad Fisher pound the ball they will have a chance. If they try to win in a shootout they will lose big.

Bracken 13
Paris 32
You know what's better than speed and athleticism?

Coach Brausch.

You know what takes away the advantage of playing in Blanton Collier stadium?

Coach Brausch.

You know who the best coach in Paris will be Friday?

'Nuff Said.
Paris 35
Bracken County 21
:popcorn:
Bandit29 Wrote:If Bracken controls the ball and lets Tad Fisher pound the ball they will have a chance. If they try to win in a shootout they will lose big.

Bracken 13
Paris 32

Coach Brausch don't need to tighten the reins Mark Stoops style, you gotta let those horses run. Two years ago Bracken put it all over the red hounds of Paris in a shoot out, why can't they do it again?
:devilflam
I wonder if the Greyhounds have cleared the tracks...

They need to!

Because the Polar Express, driven by the one and only Dave Brausch is coming to town!

Woooooo WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here comes that train baby!

Polar Bears!
Tracks are clear to Paris. The Engineer of the Polar Express needs to be worrying about the angry bluejackets Coach Hop has buzzing in Carlisle.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Tracks are clear to Paris. The Engineer of the Polar Express needs to be worrying about the angry bluejackets Coach Hop has buzzing in Carlisle.

Coach Hop has to worry about big games like Berea. He’s nowhere near the Coach Brausch level.

Hops teams have never even scored a point on Brausch’s teams!
I'm going with the Hounds.
Coach Hop has only played Coach Brusch’s team once and he was sick from food poisoning from some bad pizza Paris had brought to Carlisle the week before. Most wouldn’t have been able to stand up. Nicholas will have an early running clock so they can be at DQ in Paris next Friday night before they close to pick up their free Blizzards.

I am going to have to go with the Hounds 9-0, three field goals. Coach Washington & Coack Clark have Coach Brusch’s #, especially if he eats the pizza.
Bracken by a score
If Bracken County can win this one I will begin to believe in the Polar Bears.