• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A McCreary County @ 3A Corbin 09/28/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
gets ugly quick Corbin names the score
I want make a prediction in this one :popcorn:
Corbin.
Corbin rolls the young hounds get a lot of playing time in this one
Prayers for McCreary...
Corbin wins by a large margin. JV will get a lot of great reps in this game.
Hounds by a bunch
Corbin 49-6
Corbin’s varsity gets a bye week. JV will play atleast a half if not more.
Biggest miss-match in the state this week! Corbin by as many as they want.
These games are bad for both teams. Corbin could lose a player to injury against a team that will be no factor in Corbin’s season. For McCreary Central, it’s the agonizing 48 minutes they have to endure knowing they can’t compete whatsoever.
Waste of time and money to go to this one, hounds destroy!
just something to pass the time till we play bell county. After the mayfield game I am little concerned, Bell could give us a game.
Corbin 56-0
Corbin rolls 62-0.
Respectfully to McCreary, Corbin will score more points during their warm up than McCreary during the game itself.
Corbin by alot
FBfan4life Wrote:Respectfully to McCreary, Corbin will score more points during their warm up than McCreary during the game itself.

Confusednicker:
IMO, Corbin probably wishes this game wasn't even on their schedule to be honest. It does help their WR heal up while not having to worry about missing him. WHat I hate about McCreary Central, at least for us, no matter how bad they are it seems we get a player hurt against them. They have horrible form on tackles and just "spider monkey" tackle. I've seen some of our best players miss at least one game after playing these guys. Wish they were taught how to play the game..
Raiders’ bus driver should just circle the block a few times...

Oh, the humanity!
Corbin - 55
McCreary - 6
IMTU Predicts - Corbin 56-0
smoke1015 Wrote:IMO, Corbin probably wishes this game wasn't even on their schedule to be honest. It does help their WR heal up while not having to worry about missing him. WHat I hate about McCreary Central, at least for us, no matter how bad they are it seems we get a player hurt against them. They have horrible form on tackles and just "spider monkey" tackle. I've seen some of our best players miss at least one game after playing these guys. Wish they were taught how to play the game..

I would guess you right but they are in Dist. and Corbin has a buy week. I remember the 1st HS Football Game McCreary ever played they beat Casey Co. 42-0 scored first 6 times they had the ball. I say this to remind you Casey has not always been a Power.
Corbin with a running clock by the end of the 1st q.
Corbin is on another level right now.
No Radio Ronnie tonight
Estep gimpy to start the game
5 play touchdown drive for Hounds