Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Whitley County @ 5A North Laurel 09/27/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn: This is a Thursday Night :Cheerlead

North Laurel 3-3
Whitley County 1-4
One of these teams will go into a death spiral when they lose Friday. Colonels keep their wheels on and win by 3.
I may get some backlash from this one but I’m picking Whitley County for my friend coach Chappell :popcorn:

Whitley County 21
North Laurel 14
I'm going with WC too. NL has talent but the coach don't know how to use it.
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn: This is a Thursday Night :Cheerlead

North Laurel 3-3
Whitley County 1-4

Whitley County 35-14
64SUR Wrote:I may get some backlash from this one but I’m picking Whitley County for my friend coach Chappell :popcorn:

Whitley County 21
North Laurel 14

I don't know him personally, but he seems like a fine man and role model.
Ballmom1 Wrote:I'm going with WC too. NL has talent but the coach don't know how to use it.
:Clap:
Whitley turns it around this week... NL is weak.
Whitley Co 28
North Laurel 14
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn: This is a Thursday Night :Cheerlead

North Laurel 3-3
Whitley County 1-4

Why is it being played on Thursday?
pjdoug Wrote:Why is it being played on Thursday?

Because they ain’t playing on Friday :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Because they ain’t playing on Friday :biglmao:
ok.
Whitley.
Chicken festival going on pj.
Chicken Festival preempts all.
Harlan County played at North last year on a Thursday during the festival.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Chicken festival going on pj.

I forgot about the chicken festival.
I'm going to go with my ol buddy pj's Colonels in this one, 28-17.
I'll take Whitley County.
World's largest skillet at the Chicken Festival. Put this on your bucket list.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I'm going to go with my ol buddy pj's Colonels in this one, 28-17.

:Cheerlead
If it don’t rain I’m going to this one Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:
64SUR Wrote:If it don’t rain I’m going to this one Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:

Dollar Store has raincoats for a $1, Confusednicker:
Watched them both play. If Whitley doesn't win definitely time for a change. North is down. Can't blame everything on the coach. There may be some talent but not enough and young.
If Whitley cant beat north they need to give up this year.
They'll finish 2-8 and miss the playoffs if they cant beat north. Atrocious for a team with 20 seniors and 20 juniors.
Does Whitley have enough quality players to 2 platoon? I was listening to some of their game against Bell and the radio guys said they were in that game, which surprised me.
This is a tough one to figure, if it's a really bad field I'm saying Whitley by 7. If field is in pretty decent shape Whitley by 14-20. Whitley has to bring the defense big time Thursday night!
Whitley +14
#55PirateFan Wrote:I'm going to go with my ol buddy pj's Colonels in this one, 28-17.

#55 your in for a big disappointment in PJDoug, he is a predator after everyone, just kidding I like him,too. I am going with Whitley County to win
Patriot1 Wrote:#55 your in for a big disappointment in PJDoug, he is a predator after everyone, just kidding I like him,too. I am going with Whitley County to win

Nah, pj just likes to talk mean and tough. I'm sure he's just a big Ol Teddy Bear! Hahaha!