Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 28 Miss St. 7
The first really good win of stoops career.
Best defense and best O-Line I’ve ever seen at Uk. Allen is a straight up manchild. Could’ve easily been 35-7 had Stoops let them score. That poor #78 from State will dream about Allen tonight. Great win for the cats and to me, Stopps best win. Bring on the gamecocks. Snell setting records with another 165 yard game.
I am tickled to death and in a little bit of shock!!

What's more our kids stood proud and not intimidated.

Also, Tennessee lost!!!

Confusednicker:
Awesome win Recruiting going to get a little easier!!!
Dominating win
This UK team is legit...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This was a all around incredible game!

But this game was the Benny Snell and Josh Allen show. These two had the offense and defensive players shaking in their cleats.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Another great one to be in attendance for. Amazing atmosphere even with the rain .
Outside of Texas A & M and Georgia, Kentucky will not lose. The backside of the schedule is theirs for the taking.

Missouri
Vanderbilt
Middle Tennessee
Louisville
Tennessee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spud6 Wrote:This was a all around incredible game!

But this game was the Benny Snell and Josh Allen show. These two had the offense and defensive players shaking in their cleats.

Snell and Allen tweeted after the game about the little 4 year old that was killed last Saturday after the game. How they handled that made my opinion of them go up immensely.
BelfryPride Wrote:Outside of Texas A & M and Georgia, Kentucky will not lose. The backside of the schedule is theirs for the taking.

Missouri
Vanderbilt
Middle Tennessee
Louisville
Tennessee
You know, why can’t we beat Texas A & M and/or Georgia? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying something crazy like going 12-0 or anything, but outside of Alabama I think this bunch can at least compete with anybody in the country. We’ve got an actual FOOTBALL team for once, they will punch you square in the mouth on both sides of the ball. Mississippi St. was big and physical and talented, and by the 4th quarter they were ready to get the hell out of Dodge, they had had enough. Benny and Josh Allen are just the kind of college players you dream of, super talented, but more than that they are leaders by their actions, full-gut on every play. I’m old enough to remember the 10-1 team of ‘77, you had Derrick Ramsey running over people on offense and Art Still terrorizing people on defense. We’ve got a lot of that with this group.
Van Hagar Wrote:You know, why can’t we beat Texas A & M and/or Georgia? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying something crazy like going 12-0 or anything, but outside of Alabama I think this bunch can at least compete with anybody in the country. We’ve got an actual FOOTBALL team for once, they will punch you square in the mouth on both sides of the ball. Mississippi St. was big and physical and talented, and by the 4th quarter they were ready to get the hell out of Dodge, they had had enough. Benny and Josh Allen are just the kind of college players you dream of, super talented, but more than that they are leaders by their actions, full-gut on every play. I’m old enough to remember the 10-1 team of ‘77, you had Derrick Ramsey running over people on offense and Art Still terrorizing people on defense. We’ve got a lot of that with this group.
I totally agree. Watching this team last night, Alabama would be the only SEC team i would consider a loss before the game. All we heard leading up to this game was how physical talented and deep they was on the D-Line. UK dominated them from the start, last year their offense laid a beating on us to the tune of 45-7, this year Snell did whatever he wanted, Rose Jr had some nice runs, and our qb didn’t take a beating. So yeah like you, why can’t we beat A&M or Georgia. Josh Allen made his appearance on the NFL draft boards last night also. My game ball would go to Matt House the DC. He had that defense on point and they harassed and tormented Nick Fitzgerald all night. We may not beat the aggies but i can promise they will know they was in a dogfight, as will Georgia.
Don't get me wrong, Mississippi State was good and Kentucky dominated them. I think we can definitely play with A & M, Georgia scares me because they are on another level with Bama. I love that we have Georgia at home in Lexington and that game is not until November.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Love Kash Daniel, this interview is so Eastern Kentucky haha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is probably the most fundamentally sound win over a top 15 ranked team this program has had in a very long time. I actually cant think of one that compares, maybe some of you guys can come up with a couple that would be comparable other than the huge win over #1 LSU, that was a barn burner but this was a dominant performance. Strong defense and an excellent running game will make this team competitive with almost anybody except for maybe one of the better NFL teams (Alabama) Lol... Looks like BBN could have the kind of team we have been hoping to have since 1977. Should be a very fun year for BBN, enjoy everyone!!!
Mark Stoops and the team went to visit Marco’s (4 year old kid who was killed last week) family this morning to hand deliver the game ball to them.

Thought that was really cool!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
BelfryPride Wrote:Outside of Texas A & M and Georgia, Kentucky will not lose. The backside of the schedule is theirs for the taking.

Missouri
Vanderbilt
Middle Tennessee
Louisville
Tennessee

That's going to be the challenge for this team.
Winning the games they're supposed to and not letting a vandy or Carolina slip away.
It's crazy to think we are usually worried about being a bowl team this time of year when we are already guaranteed a bowl game and are worried about getting to 10 wins.
I credit stoops for that. I'd like to see the passing game be more productive though. Only around 70 yards passing. Benny snell cannot be our only option against a good team. Defense is winning games for UK right now.
Josh Allen has been flying under the radar. His coming out party was last night.
Wow! What a game. I have never been that excited during a Kentucky football game ever. Our defense was there all night on 3rd down. Can’t wait to see what we’ll be ranked.

Ps: Stoops is safe for another 5 years. Lol
Kroger was hopping last night. Best since Stevie got loose.
Kentucky played a complete game last night. Mississippi State should have given Josh Allen a running back jersey he was in their backfield so much.
I think UK can beat A&M and give Georgia a run for their money but UK has to be on their A game.

Also, since the win last night, UK has already received 2 commitments for next year. A QB and a CB
Georgia is a good team, but if you subtract from their score the TDs made from flukes and mistakes, they wouldn't have won the game. For some reason, they don't impress me like they did at the beginning of the season.

A&M however, scares the dog crap out of me. They will match our physicality.
This game was awesome.

I saw about 65% of the Paintsville's population there last night..... the $10 ticket sale was a great gesture by the UK athletics office.

This was the most complete game I have ever seen a UK team play in person.
- 2006 Georgia field goal post game.
- 2007 UofL game (Stevie got Loose).
- 2007 LSU 3 OT win.
- 2011 Tennessee streak ending game.
- 2014 South Carolina (Grove Street party).

I was fortunate enough to be there for these big wins by the Cats and about 40+ more home games in my life time. Not counting the games I've watched on TV.

UK looked like an Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida team when these teams are in their prime. UK's size, speed, everybody making solid plays on all sides of the ball is something UK fans are not used to seeing.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[Image: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ghos...0217155940]

Stoops & staff have "Busted" so many Ghosts of UK's past.
- Beating Loserville @ Papa Johns with a Heisman trophy winner.
- Beating Tennessee.
- Going to back-to-back bowl games.
- Ending the 31 year Florida losing streak in the Swamp.
- Beating back-to-back ranked opponents for the first time in decades.
- Being ranked for the first time in over 10 years.
- Opening SEC play at 2-0 since 1977.

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TIE US TO THE MIND SET OF "That's So Kentucky football"...…. NOTHING!!!!!!!!

As the Ghostbusters would say.... "We ain't afraid of no Ghosts!!!"
[Image: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/http...0316061801]

We have "Exorcised the demons!!!!!"
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ghos...0217155940]

Stoops & staff have "Busted" so many Ghosts of UK's past.
- Beating Loserville @ Papa Johns with a Heisman trophy winner.
- Beating Tennessee.
- Going to back-to-back bowl games.
- Ending the 31 year Florida losing streak in the Swamp.
- Beating back-to-back ranked opponents for the first time in decades.
- Being ranked for the first time in over 10 years.
- Opening SEC play at 2-0 since 1977.

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TIE US TO THE MIND SET OF "That's So Kentucky football"...…. NOTHING!!!!!!!!

As the Ghostbusters would say.... "We ain't afraid of no Ghosts!!!"

And as the song says..."Bustin' makes me feeeel goood...":rockon:
Great game and can't remember a better defensive effort in my lifetime.
Way to go Cats!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Best defense and best O-Line I’ve ever seen at Uk. Allen is a straight up manchild. Could’ve easily been 35-7 had Stoops let them score. That poor #78 from State will dream about Allen tonight. Great win for the cats and to me, Stopps best win. Bring on the gamecocks. Snell setting records with another 165 yard game.

They are finally getting some SEC caliber players in the trenches and it's showing. I loved the Kash Daniel trash talk after the game.